Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally did the paper clip thing with the coat. Originally didn't think it would be necessary, but it definitely helps the jacket look like its ring worn more naturally

Any chance of a pic before and after, Just want to see if it would be worth it for me, Thanks :)

No pics... but the paperclip mode did awesomeness for my Arnie. His collar fits like Neca's sculpted one does, and makes him look less bulky. You really dont notice the changes until you look at the unmodded one.

Any chance of a pic before and after, Just want to see if it would be worth it for me, Thanks :)

If you do a search, you might be able to find the before and after pics? There were tons of pics people took when the figure first came out (I know there are hundreds of pages since then, but the search might help).

It brings the 2 sides of the jacket closer together by forcing the arc of the collar to be tighter.

By the way I can't really help you RE: parted out T2 clothes. I have most of mine through multi-buying the figure. Ebay or sometimes guys here parting out the figure is the only way to go.

It brings the 2 sides of the jacket closer together by forcing the arc of the collar to be tighter.

By the way I can't really help you RE: parted out T2 clothes. I have most of mine through multi-buying the figure. Ebay or sometimes guys here parting out the figure is the only way to go.

Oh yeah, thanks. I had a look an found almost complete outfit for about £45 on ebay. But I don't think I'll go through with the custom as my mam is complaining (with reason because I owe her over £225 :O)... :dunno

I seriously can't find the stuff about the paper clip mod, what does it do? Shape the jacket better? :dunno

The paperclip trick is meant to close his jacket more in the front to better replicate how the coat looked on Arnie, the body is so big, without a wire to keep the front in place, the material just wants to spread open.

Arnie's coat is nearly closed in the movie.

t2_mq_137.jpg

This is what a non-paperclip T-800 looks like.

01.jpg

And this is my paperclipped figure.

111.jpg

You'll have to remove the chest part (i think it's glued by it's sides)to acess the arms. Someone posted pics about this, i'll look if i can find it.

BTW i need a right shoulder and bicep replacements, my figure took a dive. Anybody can help?

Managed to snag one of these from ebay today complete and un-built:
10002148.jpg

Should be here in a week (far east) So I'm looking for two side panniers to go with it. These look pretty close, What do you guys think ?:
buetslqegkkgrhqeokkeevn.jpg
buetqnwbmkkgrhqqoknmevy.jpg

I'm also considering taking some hires scans of the decals and getting some high quality transfers done and selling them on if theres any interest in them:
decal1.jpg

Back