Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get them in hand I'll do an interest thread with pricing, I haven't a clue yet as I've pm'd a guy who does hi quality transfers and haven't heard back from him yet. Although the cutting out of the transfers will be down to the buyers :wink1:

So you're saying to take the chest off over the arms? It didn't seem like it would be able to stretch enough to fit over the shoulders

No you don't take it off like a shirt.
You have to open it.
Lokk on the right or left side of the chest there's a seam, this is where the chest is glued.
You will have to slice it to remove the chest.

Managed to snag one of these from ebay today complete and un-built:
10002148.jpg

Wow, that must've cost a lot. Congrats dude! The best version of 1/6th Harley Fatboy IMHO. :clap

Where are you finding these bags? This one looks the right shape to me.
Ebay buddy.

@jayveeeusebio, Thanks man, More than I paid for my T2 Arnie figure :panic: But not as much as I've heard some people have paid, When I was looking for one I had a price in mind and this was pretty close to it :yess:. Pretty hard to find an un-built one now I would imagine as they are over 10 years old, I'll post pics when I have it in hand :wink1:

I pinched the shoulders towards the back and got a screw driver under the peck...worked on both t800 and thor bodies. It's hard to get them back in though

@jayveeeusebio, Thanks man, More than I paid for my T2 Arnie figure :panic: But not as much as I've heard some people have paid, When I was looking for one I had a price in mind and this was pretty close to it :yess:. Pretty hard to find an un-built one now I would imagine as they are over 10 years old, I'll post pics when I have it in hand :wink1:

Really? Darn, Tamiya should re-issue this Harley Fatboy soon! :lol

Lookin' forward on your pics. Good luck on assembling it. :)

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't be too jealous of all the Arnie bodies I have - I did pay the ebay prices for a few of them. Can't remember exactly how many but at least 2.

In Australia we just double the price(slightyly less now actually) for pounds conversion, but for Americans, triple the price...hahaha, we are kicking the greenbacks arse.

Just joking ppl, please don't get upset, honestly. :wave

I was not happy about this post, rather than say what I was going to say I'll just settle with saying; our current economic problems are nothing to make fun of.

Back