Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I intentionally didn't post his name.
Out of courtesy I will have to ask him before I start blowing his horn around here.
This could be a good place to promo/expand his business, but sometimes these forums tend to have a negative side to them also. He may not want his name here. I'll ask...

I understand, no problemo.
;)

Send me a pm on it, would ya? it´s more private and save than and it would be in his sake, alright?

If he´s that reliable, that would be one hell of a chance for me and him...

:)

Like so many I preorder mine from Toys2.net. He does not get the first HK shipment eBayers sell from but Usually a month after. I think he might be slightly cheaper but I am not sure and will let others chime in :p

It's not too much more expensive than domestic shipping nowadays. Wolverine and Connor just shipped from Sideshow at about $15 each, that's only $7 less than Toys2, the shipping difference used to be like $10-$12, the gap is closing, if Sideshow continues to price higher than Toys2 like this T-800, I'll probably start placing all non-Ex orders with Toys, gets to me quicker and it'll end up saving me money.

It's not too much more expensive than domestic shipping nowadays. Wolverine and Connor just shipped from Sideshow at about $15 each, that's only $7 less than Toys2, the shipping difference used to be like $10-$12, the gap is closing, if Sideshow continues to price higher than Toys2 like this T-800, I'll probably start placing all non-Ex orders with Toys, gets to me quicker and it'll end up saving me money.

Doesn't U.S. customs hit you up when you order from Eric?

Doesn't U.S. customs hit you up when you order from Eric?

Nope, if they do it must be pre-added in the shipping, but I just pay figure price plus whatever the shipping total comes out to on the site. Maybe that might change some day with all these plans to fix the economy, but at the moment anyway, that's how it is.

Nope, if they do it must be pre-added in the shipping, but I just pay figure price plus whatever the shipping total comes out to on the site. Maybe that might change some day with all these plans to fix the economy, but at the moment anyway, that's how it is.

Oh dear GOD! SOOO lucky.

Yup, if I had to pay extra fees I'm sure that'd deter to me, but like I said, maybe they have it worked out that any customs fees are pre-calculated into non-Canadian shipping costs, could make sense how a package that travels less distance than Sideshow costs almost double.

Actually how is the price compared to the HK eBay sellers? I assume those should be more? Also seems like I remember that their pre-orders are reasonably priced but not from the initial release but the wave after that and the initial release gets posted the moment it comes out but at a premium and then prices go up from that point on? Need someone with experience to lay it down for noobies like me.
As for shipping to US I believe you have to declare the value to be over $200 before it gets taxed at the border which Ro and I found out the hard way :)P sorry Ro for being my guinea pig) I eventually found the reference online but am not so sure about exact details nor when this will be overridden by new policies just as MF says.

What I don´t get:
Why is the bidding, at goodhipped, which is due to expire in about 6 days and 11 hours stated with 109,01€ and the other which expires in 15 days and 22 hours at 125,55€ for the exact same piece?

And why do they bid one in US$ and one in british pound??!?!

Am I not getting something?!?!!?

Yea that was a big problem for me. The price was already too high, and plus that im a CA resident, also had to pay taxes on top of it. Going with Toys2 is better for most because they get their stock faster than SS. Only problem for me with toys2 is that shipping from them to CA is about $20. So for me it would be better to order with toys2 because the price is almost the same but at least id get the figure earlier.

Yea that was a big problem for me. The price was already too high, and plus that im a CA resident, also had to pay taxes on top of it. Going with Toys2 is better for most because they get their stock faster than SS. Only problem for me with toys2 is that shipping from them to CA is about $20. So for me it would be better to order with toys2 because the price is almost the same but at least id get the figure earlier.

$20? It cost me $30 for Wolverine's shipping cost to Sacramento, CA from Toys2 :monkey2

Yeah, where is the best place for Californians to pre-order? Shipping from Toys2 for me is $27.81. I placed an order at VikingsPlayground, but they are located in NY and get stock from Sideshow, so it has the double back across the country.

You guys need to also consider the service/packaging/speed you get with Toys2. I wouldn't just label them as a high cost for shipping. The added service is worth the extra dollars imo.

Yeah, where is the best place for Californians to pre-order? Shipping from Toys2 for me is $27.81. I placed an order at VikingsPlayground, but they are located in NY and get stock from Sideshow, so it has the double back across the country.

How many times do I have to tell you Numbskulls :)lol) that AE is the best deal... about 160 shipped and they give you purchase points.

You guys need to also consider the service/packaging/speed you get with Toys2. I wouldn't just label them as a high cost for shipping. The added service is worth the extra dollars imo.

:lecture

I'll never use anyone but Toys2 at this point. Finally, being Canadian has its benefit as a collector :lol

Back