Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got these from Q and they are the same size as the Cooboloys ones and will also fit the launcher

Amazing pics MaulFan, looks incredible. Any chance of a quick photography tutorial at some point?

Thanks, but it's really nothing you can tutorial. All I can really say is have a camera with manual control over shutter speed, f stop and ISO rating. Those are the 3 most key things to controlling how your image looks, but from there, it varies what camera you have, what lenses if you have an SLR, light soiurces.

A big thing is practice, practice, practice. I've been shooting this stuff for almost 5 years and my early stuff isn't as nice as what I do now.

Is any site still selling the gernade launcher and mini gun, really don't want to do the e-bay route, but would love to have these as part of my T-800's arsenal.

232.jpg

Love this one Sean.

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi

It doesn't say what lens sadly. 80mm is coming up in Bridge.

Canon Digital Rebel XTi with 28-200mm lens.

233.jpg

234.jpg

239.jpg

240.jpg

Loving those middle two! One could easily say that lot was from the promo shoot.

Great lighting you captured down the left side of the last one (right side of the figures face) bringing out the cinematic lighting and shape details. Plus he doesn't look old. :D

Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

Looking at various types of Motorbikes for Arni
Barbies Fatboy motorcycle
Telephone harley(not fatboy but similar)
various gi joes/action man
and any others

Anyone used any of these with pics ?

Cheers Steve UK.

Back