Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic: You guys are getting me nervious with all this talk! I won't even have mine in hand till next week and now I'm starting to get worried about issues with the jacket. :(

Nah man don't sweat it... You got a T2 T-800? have a peek at that and reassure yourself... pleather = cool and good

Nah man don't sweat it... You got a T2 T-800? have a peek at that and reassure yourself... pleather = cool and good

Exactly, to anyone worrying HT has many figures with pleather clothes and none of them have ribbed or cracked. T-800, Blade and Marcus Wright (pleather trousers) are all in perfect condition. As long as the stitching comes fine I don't know what the problem with this figure would be.

Myreview is up over on Captain Toy here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_061711b.htm

pose1.jpg

detail58.jpg

pose13.jpg

pose16.jpg

pose17-1.jpg

And some more detail shots-
detail55.jpg

detail61-1.jpg

detail52-1.jpg

detail51.jpg

detail50.jpg

The bike won't turn off. Anyone having a problem? Lights go down but not completely off.

But it does turn on beautifully, just won't turn off completely. It's going to zap the batteries.

Yup, I mentioned this a while back. Someone else had he same problem. I got it off completely by messing with the switch a bit.

Yup, I mentioned this a while back. Someone else had he same problem. I got it off completely by messing with the switch a bit.

Mine works fine so far. But the bike is so much more brighter than the head flames.

Uff, thats a tuff statement frm Hot Toys... I have altrady contacted Alter Ego and he told me he will contact his seller about a replacement jacket. Thats what I call customer service. Have been annoyed before but this makes everything fine again. A really good seller is recognized by purchases without issues but when problems appear and how they handle them. Respect to Alter Ego for now! :hi5:
Hey King did you hear from Alter Ego about your replacement piece?Just curious!:wink1:

Like most I'm sure, hated the movie but this... Was simply too cool To pass up! Also due to the apparent limited run, I can see this guy climbing in vaule really quick. He's already sold out basically everywhere

The paint is a bit weak on it, BUT it was something that HT included at the last moment. It was not listed in the initial specs.

I know, ive been following this thread for a while. I just expected more from HT but its cool.

Hey guys i have a question. I want to sell my GR so i can get the tracker predator and hound but i want to know whats a good price to sell it for. The box is in great shape and so is the shipper but GR bike has some paint loss on the tail pipe that touchs the surface i have it on and the red neck ring rubbed against GR jaw and left a small red mark on the inside of his jaw. Both of these problems cannot be seen unless 1. You take the head off 2. You pick the bike up and turn it upside down to see the bottom tail pipe. I dont want to cheat anyone because im picky as hell with collectibles so what would be a fair price?

Thanks

Also i paid 263 for it originally

Hey guys i have a question. I want to sell my GR so i can get the tracker predator and hound but i want to know whats a good price to sell it for. The box is in great shape and so is the shipper but GR bike has some paint loss on the tail pipe that touchs the surface i have it on and the red neck ring rubbed against GR jaw and left a small red mark on the inside of his jaw. Both of these problems cannot be seen unless 1. You take the head off 2. You pick the bike up and turn it upside down to see the bottom tail pipe. I dont want to cheat anyone because im picky as hell with collectibles so what would be a fair price?

Thanks

Sell it at cost then to be fair, or you can sell it for 350. It goes for more than that on eBay apparently. But that's ebay. You sell what you feel is fair. I would sell mine for 325.

Hey King did you hear from Alter Ego about your replacement piece?Just curious!:wink1:

Well... For now Alter Ego is sold out. They have cobtacted Sideshow who seem to have ordered some seperate jackkets from HTs, which or now either in production or already on their way to Sideshow (I assume they are being produced at the moment). Marctold me when they arrive one might be my replacement. Long story short, nothing definitive yet, however it looks like Sideshow/HotToys are already aware of the jacket issue.
It will be a pain to get the old one off and the new one on the body... :monkey1 Anybody got any tips?

Thanks

If you can wait, I would auction it off on eBay once they start drying up, this will become a really expensive piece later down the line, especially being a Marvel character but personally I wouldn't sell it at all because I love this figure.

Back