Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finished the 3rd part of my little GR review (finally)
here's some pics

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg

cheers!:hi5:

These pics look great! :thud:

Nice photos Nekoman from a fellow Singaporean.
Very cool and nice!! I was stunned initally when I lighted up the bike as it was so awesome looking. Added a different pose for my Ghost Rider though it looks boring, cheers!!

GhostRiderNew.jpg

did you mod cage sculpt ?

Yes I did mod his neck although it is still slightly short.
The base of his neck is held in place by the new TTM-18 neck base cap and is flushed with Nicholas Cage own neck.
You are the first guy who noticed that, kudos to that haha

Nice photos Nekoman from a fellow Singaporean.
Very cool and nice!! I was stunned initally when I lighted up the bike as it was so awesome looking. Added a different pose for my Ghost Rider though it looks boring, cheers!!

GhostRiderNew.jpg

Thxs bro. Great backdrop in your display there lol. :)

anybody else anticipating another GR figure from the new movie?
i sure would love to have another flamehead...just the head.:lol
coz i much prefer the leathers on this rider compared to the new one.

The new Ghost Rider does not look as "old school" compared to the first movie but he does look very modernised in the trailer and I am sure Hot Toys can do a very nice figure for the new movie too.

anybody else anticipating another GR figure from the new movie?
i sure would love to have another flamehead...just the head.:lol
coz i much prefer the leathers on this rider compared to the new one.

For sure HT will get the license of this upcoming GR movie and all the Marvel superhero films that are still to come.:lecture

Yeah, and also I'm not digging the new bike he will be using.:(

I realy hope they bring us another ghostrider ,even if movie sucks ! The comics of ghostrider are awesome ,midnights sons ,mcfarlane comic spidey n ghostrider against hobgoblin, so many ghostrider bad ass comic storys ...Bring on the ghost rider ................

The new Ghost Rider does not look as "old school" compared to the first movie but he does look very modernised in the trailer and I am sure Hot Toys can do a very nice figure for the new movie too.

yeah, i'm not really happy with his leather jacket as seen on the trailers, design wise i prefer the marlon brando style jacket he has in the first flick.:lol
but i sure am looking forward for another flamehead, even if i have to build him up using the leathers of the first GR.

i went from ' EASY PASS!' to 'HOW CAN I AFFORD THIS?'

my mind is weak but i don't mind.

:mexwave

If you can still find one at an affordable price get it bro. He's value for money and looks awesome.
My only gripe is that the hellcycle really eats battery fast lol.

I'm really glad i was able to snag this guy off a fellow freak member at a great price. Figure looks awesome!

Back