Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a choppa this time.

PH6kLtWCZxnxaa_1_m.jpg

Ghost-Roder-2image-ghost-rider-spirit-of-vengeance-1.jpg

choppa-predator.gif

somebody mentioned on the movie thread that he may be using multiple bikes/hellbikes.
i really dont like that leather jacket style he's using there. too puffy and bland, IMO.

hey guys I am piecing together my own ghostrider,and I am wondering if anyone here has any parts they would part with? as of now I just need the open hands,boots,chain,both shot guns,and the cage head sculpt.I have aquired the rest of the parts and have only spent $168.00 so far.if anyone has the parts I need please shoot me a p.m.
thanks,mike

Try this seller from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.y.online...&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Already bought some items from him so don't worry, this one's reliable.

Good luck on your hunt for those parts bobamike. :wave

Thanks. This guy is who i got most of my parts from. I won all the parts in auction format at a steal.i have been watching ebay like a hawk waiting for low bid auctions to bid . There was a bunch when i won the items I have now. And since then they have all been buy now items.Im trying to be paitent for more auctions. And my luck is if I do those high buy now items then there will be bunches of auction items.

Thanks. This guy is who i got most of my parts from. I won all the parts in auction format at a steal.i have been watching ebay like a hawk waiting for low bid auctions to bid . There was a bunch when i won the items I have now. And since then they have all been buy now items.Im trying to be paitent for more auctions. And my luck is if I do those high buy now items then there will be bunches of auction items.

Good for you. Good luck! :wink1:

sorry no pics yet,but I just want to say I am at the $200.00 mark on buying my ghost rider piece by piece. all I need now is his boots,chain,and maybe his pants.I have a pair of black leather pants that came on the octopus figure. and then I wouldnt mine having the box to.so if anyone here has the box and does not want it I would be glad to have it.I got the jacket and the bike yesterday.the jacket does unzip all the way and the waist belt is not permanently fixed to the buckle.
I am planning on doing some customizing to the bike.I am going to repaint the bike with chrome aclad paint and make the bike look like its made out of chrome.I hope to have some pics soon.

ask yan at m.y.online on ebay and he will let you know when he will get more stuff...he's a great seller! i couldnt even tell you how much i've spent with him in the past year!

ask yan at m.y.online on ebay and he will let you know when he will get more stuff...he's a great seller! i couldnt even tell you how much i've spent with him in the past year!

So that's his name. :monkey1 Bought a GR's jacket on him last month. Recommended seller. :wink1:

Just one thing, I noticed he has a LOT of stocks of those jackets of GR and I mean a LOT. :horror Hmm those aren't bootlegs right? He never sells one? :dunno

I love seeing Pic's of GR on his bike, unfortunately I haven't got the room to display him like that at the moment. He's on foot next to Thor & Spiderman

I move everything too in my collectors room with my 3 new HT figures I have this week!! The New Green Goblin, Bruce Wayne/Batman and IM MV!! :)

Back