Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some help plz.. got this figure and the buckle is broken, it is too crumbled to work out how it was configured which is driving me nuts.. All I want to know is, is the buckle removeable form the "belt" on the jacket? Like is there a small gap so you could take the buckle on and off? Or is it permanently placed there in 1 piece?

The buckle is not functional & non-removable in the jacket unless by force/accident like in your case. It's very fragile. It's also happened to me & what I did is that I just bought a new HT GR's jacket on eBay & just sold the damage one.

The buckle is not functional & non-removable in the jacket unless by force/accident like in your case. It's very fragile. It's also happened to me & what I did is that I just bought a new HT GR's jacket on eBay & just sold the damage one.

Ah I see, great, thanks for the answer!

I will have to do the same re: jacket

Was the replacement jacket hard to put back on Ghost Rider with all the other gear he has on ie. wrist gauntlets?
Also being as the jacket doesn't have a zip at the bottom so you can't fully zip it down/open it. What's the best way to get it on?

Pity they didn't make the buckle stronger, in all other senses I love this figure

Last edited:
Ah I see, great, thanks for the answer!

I will have to do the same re: jacket

Was the replacement jacket hard to put back on Ghost Rider with all the other gear he has on ie. wrist gauntlets?
Also being as the jacket doesn't have a zip at the bottom so you can't fully zip it down/open it. What's the best way to get it on?

Pity they didn't make the buckle stronger, in all other senses I love this figure

Hmm a little bit. The tt body did some acrobatic moves (arms only) just to remove the old jacket & fit the new one.

First, remove the hands in order to remove his gauntlets. Also, remove the HS so that it won't hinder when you're removing the jacket later on. Turn his arms backward for easier removal of the jacket. Slip his arms out of the jacket (one arm at a time) and then thru his upper body until you get the jacket out.

In wearing his new jacket, try to unzip his jacket first but not to the full extent then what I did is that I let it pass thru his feet first then thru his lower body (together, squeeze his legs inward while letting the jacket pass thru his thighs) until it reaches his upper body. This time, slip the arms inside the jacket (one arm at a time). After that, try to tape the cuffs of his jacket so that you won't have a hard time putting his gaunlets back on.

Hope this helps. Let me know how did it go. :monkey1

Good luck! :wave

Hmm a little bit. The tt body did some acrobatic moves (arms only) just to remove the old jacket & fit the new one.

First, remove the hands in order to remove his gauntlets. Also, remove the HS so that it won't hinder when you're removing the jacket later on. Turn his arms backward for easier removal of the jacket. Slip his arms out of the jacket (one arm at a time) and then thru his upper body until you get the jacket out.

In wearing his new jacket, try to unzip his jacket first but not to the full extent then what I did is that I let it pass thru his feet first then thru his lower body (together, squeeze his legs inward while letting the jacket pass thru his thighs) until it reaches his upper body. This time, slip the arms inside the jacket (one arm at a time). After that, try to tape the cuffs of his jacket so that you won't have a hard time putting his gaunlets back on.

Hope this helps. Let me know how did it go. :monkey1

Good luck! :wave

Thankyou Jay!! That is very helpful, i will pick up a jacket this week and let you know how it went, i appreciate someone else had to go through the same thing :D

Thankyou Jay!! That is very helpful, i will pick up a jacket this week and let you know how it went, i appreciate someone else had to go through the same thing :D

No problem. Just be careful not to damage the buckle of your new jacket while you're trying to suit him up. :wink1:

I must of gotten a different jacket cause i can unbuckle mine and pull the zipper all the way down but it's really tricky to attach it and zipper up.The buckle looks like it was at one time glued but i guess the glue wore off or something.I have 2 so one has the flaming skull on bike with jakcet zippered and the other has the Nick Cage sculpt with the jacket zipper undone.Either way it's an AWESOME figure!^_^

I must of gotten a different jacket cause i can unbuckle mine and pull the zipper all the way down but it's really tricky to attach it and zipper up.The buckle looks like it was at one time glued but i guess the glue wore off or something.I have 2 so one has the flaming skull on bike with jakcet zippered and the other has the Nick Cage sculpt with the jacket zipper undone.Either way it's an AWESOME figure!^_^

really?? the buckle on mine looks molded/glued. pretty much non-functional, display only. was a ______ building my second flamehead with a narrow TT. :gah:

Surprised HT didn't wait for the sequel to be released first. You guys think they'll make another one for the sequel? I know it's mostly CGI, but anyone know what Ghostrider looks like in the sequel?
Only reason I haven't picked one up is because I hated the movie

Surprised HT didn't wait for the sequel to be released first. You guys think they'll make another one for the sequel? I know it's mostly CGI, but anyone know what Ghostrider looks like in the sequel?
Only reason I haven't picked one up is because I hated the movie

The look of GR is in the Youtube clip on one of the prior pages.

Awesome! The trailer actually makes me want to see it! I love how they changed everything about him... skull... clothes... abilities. I'm definitely going to wait for HT to make a new Ghost Rider based off the sequel.

i'd most likely pick a couple of loose flame heads from the new movie. i dont like his jacket(style and its burnt), i like the marlon brando style better.

Still would like to own new one bcoz of the bike and overall burned like style of clothing :3

Back