Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^
Ha, it's all part of the fun learning to pose them. Obviously don't be heavy handed but you'll soon find a few poses you'll really like.

Man, it takes awhile to get used to 1/6th figures. I'm not used to trying to figure out poses and what not to do in order to get them posed. This one is impressive but a pain in the ass to get to certain parts of the GR head and to get him posed correctly on the bike. Anyone have a 1/6th guide for DUMMIES? lol

I've been collecting for over 40 years and all I can tell you is take your time and do what you are comfortable (don't want to break it) with. No two figures are the same and what worked for one maybe want work for another. I learn something new about posing figures almost every purchase.

Right now I just have him posed on the bike, hoping his tight gripping hands don't rub the silver paint off the handlebars. lol

I'm late to the game, but I had the fortune of finding a Ghost Rider recently, and I have to say 'WOW'.

This piece is all kinds of amazing. I'm relatively new to HTs, so I've only owned a few pieces, but this one, in particular, is just crazy! The details!

I posed it next to the SS Ghost Rider maquettes today, and it accents the display nicely. Even though the maquettes are 1:5 scale, the bike looks really nice displayed next to them.

Overall, VERY satisfied. :rock

The bike is awesome. It is taking up needed space in my display. I may put it away, but I would never sell it.

I got my GR last night, what a great figure and I totally agree that the bike is huge but it looks amazing. I had to sell some figures to buy him but the sacrifice was all worth it.

IMG_0246.jpg

Thanks guys, I worry too, but they are really stable, I jumped around and shook the place up and they didn't move. If they did fall they are Super Heros and can fly and swing away, LOL!! :cuckoo:

This is a really great figure and if you can afford it, get it, I have had No Regrets at all.

I didn't really want this set because it's too expensive for my budget (and I still think the bike looks too small) but dammit, I sure did want that Nic Cage head....

Need some help plz.. got this figure and the buckle is broken, it is too crumbled to work out how it was configured which is driving me nuts.. All I want to know is, is the buckle removeable form the "belt" on the jacket? Like is there a small gap so you could take the buckle on and off? Or is it permanently placed there in 1 piece?

Back