Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know, wishful thinking!

When I saw how good she was, my previous expenditure on Bruce Lee didn't seem quite as good an idea! Bruce was worth it, but, I could have waited a bit more between figures.

Alice_03.jpg

dual wield everything! :yess:

150 well spent.

keep them great pictures comin'

Just noticed that if you stare at your sig like you would a magic eye pic you get a 3D effect. That's freaky!

I hope 3D goes away and Hollywood concentrates on making decent stories.

Just to get back on topic, how stable is Alice when she's holding weapons?

Just noticed that if you stare at your sig like you would a magic eye pic you get a 3D effect. That's freaky!

I hope 3D goes away and Hollywood concentrates on making decent stories.

Just to get back on topic, how stable is Alice when she's holding weapons?

Du'nno what you mean exactly, but in any case you have the display stand, so there is no problem IMO.. however what bothers me most, is that Alice uses the same body (smaller breast) than Jill or black widow.. and that body has a weakness:
The elbow joints.

The elbow joints have a poor and limited range of motion ( about 80, 85 degrees max) and has that fragile "touch" and weak (not sturdy or tight like other TT bodies) :monkey1

What I mean is how well she poses without the stand. Can she do a good pose with the sword or dual wield weapons and stay standing on her own?

I try to use stands as little as possible as I feel they spoil the overall look of the figure.

What I mean is how well she poses without the stand. Can she do a good pose with the sword or dual wield weapons and stay standing on her own?

I try to use stands as little as possible as I feel they spoil the overall look of the figure.

Judging by the pics, I would say, yes, .. but I can tell you and confirm it this tuesday :yess:

Looking forward to that then.

I reckon the tall boots will help a lot with the ankle articulation. That's were most figures are weakest.

I'm really tempted by her, but I fear affordability will be my downfall. I'll have to see what Toy Anxiety have parts for when they get her/them in.

I had to cancel my Pre-order for this and Hot Toys New Goblin, but i'll get them later. I'm glad to know that Wesker will officially be returning in the 5th movie :clap:hi5::):yess: and Leon will show up. Just drop the Jensen Ackles desire for him and get the guy who plays his brother on Supernatural. That guy even has/had Leons hairstyle (or similar to it) for the longest.

Jared-Padalecki-supernatural.jpg

Back