1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing everything is down? I mentioned this to a fellow stunt guy and he couldn't find anything

theres a ton of links on reddit, Ive been grabbing any I can find and filing them away for use at a later date...

I hope the kid puts more up before he gets caught :lol

There isn't just one person uploading and there were many who were responsible for actually obtaining them. A number of people that uploaded have already been identified.

After seeing all the pics I'm pretty happy with my decision to just get the armoury. I'll probably display the DX12 with Bruce Wayne sculpt with the armoury and the Armoury Batman with the Joker DX11.

I'm talking about the recent photo comparison of the BW head sculpt and paint a apps, what's everyone else talking about?

giphy.gif

The uninspired box art for this set reminds me of the Watchmen boxes.

box1B.jpg

The uninspired box art for this set reminds me of the Watchmen boxes.

box1B.jpg

TL got the best one, and I dont think HT's ego would let them have folks saying that they copied TL's idea :lol

This is on par with the Banner Hulk, boring ass idea for a box. But meh, I dont usually pay much attention to them after opening anyways as they'll be chug down to the pile of boxes.

Mines been sat "pending customs" in London for 2 days-gah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back