1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to upgrade my DX12 with some parts from this guy. Would you guys recommend getting a custom cape before mine ships?

Not by me.

Another comparison:

10649695_811921382161873_2046088879960094626_n.jpg

Great pic, hopefully this will finally convince the people that the eyes have been fixed.

It's probably just a shadow, but that partially-closed eye reminds me of this. And if you've seen Bridesmaids, you know exactly what Kristen Wiig's trying to imitate.

kristen-wiig-wink.gif

:lol

That's what I thought about those custom DX12 cowls with sculpted eye lids.

The new suit looks slightly...SLIGHTLY shinier than the DX12's suit. This is most noticeable on the shoulder pads in the picture above.

The suit is the same.

The belt is is slightly more accurate shade though, less yellow more gold.

I wish they would've made the crotch-pad a little longer so it looks like the belt covers it a little better.

The suit is completely different, it's so obvious. One is on the LEFT and the other is on the RIGHT. Totally different. Left and Right. Right? It's like 7 times removed. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

In a lot of the pictures the suit appears to look a tiny bit different.

It's the same figure. The differences include,

- re-worked PERS eyes with black paint.
- new faceplates (the neutral one alone makes it look like a million bucks compared to DX 12)
- the mesh fabric suit goes all the way down to the leggings

That's it. It's the same figure, but with an improved head and leggings (for armory aesthetic reasons). In some pics it looks like the fat suit padding might have been removed from the hips and thighs, but that's still up in the air. Other than that, it's the same. The armor, the sculpt, the body, the paint. The real change is his face.

The top of the crotch part is hideable with a bit of futzing... but it's still too small in terms of accuracy.

Back