1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will do! I got it sent ems-it's been in customs here longer than it took to ship from Hong Kong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10606348_697486593659210_5917717882941249719_n.jpg

10622798_697486590325877_121087564961753971_n.jpg

10670147_697486596992543_8979085291038194937_n.jpg

10676389_697486610325875_4102097888169008751_n.jpg

Wow. No more guilt for me - these look incredible. I was originally only going to order the Armory with batman but, surprisingly, my wife convinced me that the whole set would be much better for me. I'm so glad I listened to her! Thanks for the pics.

In some auctions, there's this one bidder m***1 (192) that's been bidding on a lot of the armory items and also has a lot of retractions when they outbid the top bidder.... makes me wonder what's up with that, if they're bidding up prices on purpose?

Wow. No more guilt for me - these look incredible. I was originally only going to order the Armory with batman but, surprisingly, my wife convinced me that the whole set would be much better for me. I'm so glad I listened to her! Thanks for the pics.

You have a good wife sir. :hi5:

In some auctions, there's this one bidder m***1 (192) that's been bidding on a lot of the armory items and also has a lot of retractions when they outbid the top bidder.... makes me wonder what's up with that, if they're bidding up prices on purpose?

Sounds like shill bidding. Alt account/friend by the seller that bids on his items. Think it's reportable.

Shill bidding.

Probably some of the sellers trying to push up/seek top price with another account or a friend.

EDIT:

What dominishin said.

It may be worth letting Ebay know about that.

I'm pretty new to all this. What does 'futzing' mean? Apologies for the noob question!

It means spending some quality one-on-one time with your dolly, undressing them and redressing them and generally playing with them until they look just right. :wink1:

It means spending some quality one-on-one time with your dolly, undressing them and redressing them and generally playing with them until they look just right. :wink1:

Don't forget the bottle of wine, some soft music and whisper - always whisper.

The suit is completely different, it's so obvious. One is on the LEFT and the other is on the RIGHT. Totally different. Left and Right. Right? It's like 7 times removed. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

I knew that sounded familiar.

HarlandWilliams.jpg

I'm thinking about grabbing a MMS 236 Batman sculpt to replace my DX12's but the going rate so far on ebay is upwards of 100 bucks. Do you think it'd be smart to purchase the whole set and sell off the rest of the pieces on ebay? Just worried all that hassle will turn out to be more than 100 bucks for the head.

I'm thinking about grabbing a MMS 236 Batman sculpt to replace my DX12's but the going rate so far on ebay is upwards of 100 bucks. Do you think it'd be smart to purchase the whole set and sell off the rest of the pieces on ebay? Just worried all that hassle will turn out to be more than 100 bucks for the head.

I was gonna do the same, glad I kept my preorder. :yess:

I wouldn't pay $100+ for a single headsculpt, that's out of hand.

I'd wait. After seeing all the part outs, I can only imagine the influx of break downs when this hits the U.S. Everyone and their grandma has the intent of parting out the set, so I'm sure the price will decrease the more parts that hit.

:exactly:

I'm planning on selling the armory cage, empty cowl, and some other goodies from the set cheap. Just really want to get the parts I need and if I can earn back even $150 or so for everything else that I don't, I'll be content. Those guys over there with their prices are just greedy. You will probably be able to get your "value's"-worth if you get the set and part out yourself.

Back