1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone will take my DX12 for $595 and it'll be like I got this whole armory set free. Oh, shipping.

I wouldn't pay $100+ for a single headsculpt, that's out of hand.

I'd wait. After seeing all the part outs, I can only imagine the influx of break downs when this hits the U.S. Everyone and their grandma has the intent of parting out the set, so I'm sure the price will decrease the more parts that hit.

I don't see many people selling Batman without the head though. I say the head and mouths keep their current value or maybe even go for more.

:exactly:

I'm planning on selling the armory cage, empty cowl, and some other goodies from the set cheap. Just really want to get the parts I need and if I can earn back even $150 or so for everything else that I don't, I'll be content. Those guys over there with their prices are just greedy. You will probably be able to get your "value's"-worth if you get the set and part out yourself.

Yeah. I figure if I get two full sets and sell,

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $200
- armory $150

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $ 200

I would only be paying $74 for a fully decked out Batman and $192 for a second decked out Batman + armory.

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $200
- armory $150

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $ 200

I would only be paying $74 for a fully decked out Batman and $192 for a second decked out Batman + armory.

This on the other hand I can see a lot of people doing. Which may lead to a flood...

This on the other hand I can see a lot of people doing. Which may lead to a flood...

Yeah, that's what I stated above. I bet there's gonna be an influx of people that don't want Alfred, Bruce or the Armory.

I'm putting mine up ASAP.

:exactly:

I'm planning on selling the armory cage, empty cowl, and some other goodies from the set cheap. Just really want to get the parts I need and if I can earn back even $150 or so for everything else that I don't, I'll be content. Those guys over there with their prices are just greedy. You will probably be able to get your "value's"-worth if you get the set and part out yourself.

They do capitalism just as well as we do capitalism. :wink1:

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $200
- armory $150

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $ 200

Where exactly do you guys see Bruce for $200? I only am seeing him for almost $400 on Ebay.

I'd be happy if someone just offered a cheap recast of the new neutral mouth piece that fit on the DX12 cowl. That's the only one I want to display.

Are you sure you are getting originals bro? I own a couple, and they were nowhere near those prices.....

Pretty sure my suits are genuine Armani suits.

Maybe you got them in the outlets or the past season ones. Im talkin bout the current season GA mainline suits. They will usually go for bout 5-6K.

I got some from outlets from past season for less than $900. Current season directly from www.armanicollezioni.com:

2222.JPG

GA Ready to wear main line is Giorgio Armani - Black Label, they are somewhere around $3000. Maybe custom made GA are selling for $5000. My point is you can get Armani Collezioni suits new with tags from past season, for less than what Kato charges you on a 1:6 not licensed Armani suit.

Last edited:

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $200
- armory $150

- Alfred $200
- Bruce $ 200

People PMed me about my Alfred and i asked for $200 and they thought i was crazy :lol

For a long time I've been waiting for a DX12 at a good price and I finally bagged one a couple of days ago. I'd seen pics of the Armory set but for some reason I didn't realize the Batman figure was anywhere near as good as it appears to be! (I think I may have been confused by the rigid version that came with the "Toys Legend" Armory).

Would I be right in saying that the new "Armory" Batman is going to be the "Definative" version of the character? Obviously this one is based on the DK version rather than the DKR one so there's no EMP gun and you don't get the 2 belt options but is that literally it?? From what has been mentioned it looks like Hottoys have sorted the issues that bugged the DX12 like the neck and PERS. I realize it's a bit early for complete breakdowns of the piece but am I correct in saying that the base figure and main costume are pretty much identical? Is the cape different? the other thing I'd like to see is close ups of all the gadgets! Are there any hidden features like opening doors etc.. Does the grapple gun have a pull back "Cocking" feature?? Cheers

For a long time I've been waiting for a DX12 at a good price and I finally bagged one a couple of days ago. I'd seen pics of the Armory set but for some reason I didn't realize the Batman figure was anywhere near as good as it appears to be! (I think I may have been confused by the rigid version that came with the "Toys Legend" Armory).

Would I be right in saying that the new "Armory" Batman is going to be the "Definative" version of the character? Obviously this one is based on the DK version rather than the DKR one so there's no EMP gun and you don't get the 2 belt options but is that literally it?? From what has been mentioned it looks like Hottoys have sorted the issues that bugged the DX12 like the neck and PERS. I realize it's a bit early for complete breakdowns of the piece but am I correct in saying that the base figure and main costume are pretty much identical? Is the cape different? the other thing I'd like to see is close ups of all the gadgets! Are there any hidden features like opening doors etc.. Does the grapple gun have a pull back "Cocking" feature?? Cheers

This is probably the best Bale Batman we are going to get for a long time.

The armoury set comes with three belts and you can choose where you place his belt accessories on it - better than the DX12 in my opinion.

The grapple gun ammo comes out and it has a cocking feature. It also comes with three holsters - an accessory I've wanted for years. The DX02 version was terrible.

The cowl eyes and mouth pieces are vastly improved. The suit seems to be identical except for the lower leg which has more mesh material so it looks better without the boots on.

If you want the ultimate 1/6 scale Bale then go for this.

If you can though, I'd get the 1/4 scale.

It's looking real good, the new suit does looks little shinier more akin to the QS than the DX12 but hopefully it's just lighting from the pictures.

Back