1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably the best Bale Batman we are going to get for a long time.

The armoury set comes with three belts and you can choose where you place his belt accessories on it - better than the DX12 in my opinion.

The grapple gun ammo comes out and it has a cocking feature. It also comes with three holsters - an accessory I've wanted for years. The DX02 version was terrible.

The cowl eyes and mouth pieces are vastly improved. The suit seems to be identical except for the lower leg which has more mesh material so it looks better without the boots on.

If you want the ultimate 1/6 scale Bale then go for this.

If you can though, I'd get the 1/4 scale.

Aren't the holsters the same?

Wow! Well, I've just clicked pre-order on the 3 figure set so i'm commited now! from the pics it looks like pretty much the "Ultimate" toy! with all those gadgets etc... I'll probably just sell on the DX12 then, my fault for focusing on one thing without looking at what was happening around me :( I look forward to seeing more pics as they show up!

Yeah, no EMP gun because this is TDK, not TDKR. Also different mouth plates, different belts and no DX stand. And the Bruce Wayne headsculpt is painted differently, too early to tell if it's that much better.

True but I was just saying in regards of getting all the accessories irregardless of them being film specific. The EMP is the only one missing from Batman's arsenal so to speak right?

True but I was just saying in regards of getting all the accessories irregardless of them being film specific. The EMP is the only one missing from Batman's arsenal so to speak right?

The mangler is missing (but it is meant for the Begins suit). The backpack cape is missing. Could you count the sonar eyes as an accessory?

I can't think of any other Dark Knight specific gadgets at the mo.

As for The Dark Knight Rises - his EMP gun had about 4 seconds of screen time and I think Batman had about 5 seconds in total. And I can't think of any other Rises gadgets. Just the stupid spaceship.

I have no real issue with it not having the EMP gun only that I can see a small gripe if you own the Batpod and want that piece to have attached.

The mangler is missing (but it is meant for the Begins suit). The backpack cape is missing. Could you count the sonar eyes as an accessory?

I can't think of any other Dark Knight specific gadgets at the mo.

As for The Dark Knight Rises - his EMP gun had about 4 seconds of screen time and I think Batman had about 5 seconds in total. And I can't think of any other Rises gadgets. Just the stupid spaceship.

You're right I forgot about the mangler but as you said thats for the begins suit.

I was just thinking keeping the armory and selling off the DX12 but keeping the EMP gun.

Batman needs all his weapons LOL.

You're right I forgot about the mangler but as you said thats for the begins suit.

I was just thinking keeping the armory and selling off the DX12 but keeping the EMP gun.

Batman needs all his weapons LOL.

You may want to hold off on selling your DX12 for a while. Prices are plummeting with this armory release.

Can I just ask, The SS website still says "Pre-order" I take it that the set is starting to ship now and that'll change soon?

It hasn't been released over there yet.

It's only been released in Asia, N America etc shouldn't be too far behind, couple of weeks to a month maybe

Back