1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that think your sensors are broken, there's a third switch setting which is all the way forward (towards yourself) that should work for your controllers. I thought mine was broken too, but it works.

Believe me I tried lol

Mine is definitely broke.

They had Alfred's collar flipped up and the plastic tray was pressing down on it like that. So I've been trying to get it to stay down. Other than that it's awesome!

In case anyone was wondering, I got my replacement head and the PERS works great.

I don't know how to take the wrist pegs out. I can take the hands off bue the pegs stay on. How do I take those off?

In case anyone was wondering, I got my replacement head and the PERS works great.

I don't know how to take the wrist pegs out. I can take the hands off bue the pegs stay on. How do I take those off?

I use pliers to get the pegs out. Does the trick!

What about tweezers? Also, regardless of what I use, how do I prevent breaking them?

What about tweezers? Also, regardless of what I use, how do I prevent breaking them?

I've never tried tweezers, but it could work. I don't use metal pliers, only rubber. and just gently pull on the end of the peg. Haven't had any issues with this method so far.

Heat it up with a hairdryer or hot water and pull it out with tweezers, needle nose or whatever you prefer. The key is heat.

Quick question my god sir's and ma'am. I know this is the armory thread. But i just got the dx02 dark knight loose to put it on my armory. If i try to buy the batman headless cowl with neck cover from the armory one. Will it fit to the dx02 body? Are there any variations to the color of the cowl? Also, do i also need to buy the batman armory collar? Thanku

Quick question my god sir's and ma'am. I know this is the armory thread. But i just got the dx02 dark knight loose to put it on my armory. If i try to buy the batman headless cowl with neck cover from the armory one. Will it fit to the dx02 body? Are there any variations to the color of the cowl? Also, do i also need to buy the batman armory collar? Thanku

Collar is only for the Bruce Wayne head so you're good. The neck adapters aren't the same between the DX02 and DX12. Most people just have the empty cowl sitting in the neck area without being attached, hence the long necks, which is what bothered me so I opted to use the armory suit, but then again I have 2 compared to most people.

Can someone with the 3-set post a picture of the hands that came with it? I was reading through the product description and I think I may be missing 1 or 2, or had the wrong hands placed in the box. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have an unboxing photo or video that shows all the hands that the 3-set comes with? The product description on SSC says both Alfred and Bruce come w/ a batarang holding hands but I only have 1 in my package.

I can take some photos of anything specific you want over the weekend as I'll pick up my set on Saturday from my mailbox.

Back