1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they had made the masked sculpt easier to get on. I thought I was going to break something

To fix this issue, I sanded the inside of the masked head (where the balljoint of the neck shoud go) and now I can get it on easily enough.

@ Brainiac
Yeah it's great and you can hide the joint I suppose...it's just that was a main feature of the character and tought more of an effort could have been put into the design by Hot Toys. The damn heads are also the hardest things to switch out on mine.

My thoughts on the piece
very good piece, another home run for HT's. The accessory's you cannot complain about, spot on with the face and overall its a really good HT's piece I am glad is part of my ongoing MCU collection. He really looks cool almost a body guard to the mandarin standing behind him, do like the mask look more

Displayed in my MCU villain shelf

My MCU display shelf so far

I got this one a few days ago. I love it.
9ef547bf9c124f11cd171bbeea79c6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible F...

Thanks SilverStar and Baggins. The location is temporary. Currently waiting for my detolf to arrive then I will start the big focus. He is being displayed with civi BW and civi Cap.

Currently have half my collection set up like the pic. However, they gather dust easily and I have to keep cleaning. Not the best pic mind you.....
45cad1829433968d05c997cef5c5f3df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well according to the Ant-Man post credits scene, we know he will have his metal arm caught in some sort machinery at some point. I think he had on a purple long sleeved shirt in that particular scene. :lol

Oh, you mean his actual suit? No idea.

Well according to the Ant-Man post credits scene, we know he will have his metal arm caught in some sort machinery at some point. I think he had on a purple long sleeved shirt in that particular scene. [emoji38]

Oh, you mean his actual suit? No idea.
Yeah the suit exactly his winter solder looks really good I was wondering how they could top it. That and the black widow suit I wonder what she is going to be looking like.

His arm was caught in a vice. However
Spoiler Spoiler:
I personally am very curious to see what costume Bucky will be wearing in this movie. I doubt it would be the same military style as WS.

His arm was caught in a vice. However
Spoiler Spoiler:
I personally am very curious to see what costume Bucky will be wearing in this movie. I doubt it would be the same military style as WS.

People thought that? :lol

Back