1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Love posing & putting this 2 figures together. Thay just complement each other. Yeah the arm is kinda hard to bend but I just forced it when I need to. And the masked HS once I put it, I never took it off. It'sbeen there for months so hopefully by now it's loose.

Make sure your thumb is pressing on the inside of the elbow when you try to bend the arm so you don't put stress on the stem of the hinge in the bicep. I've figures break this way cause the joints were stuck, particularly the Predators :lecture

Thanks for that tip!! Just had this problem on a different figure and it worked a treat!! :)

I'll try that! Thanks!

You're welcome! Just passing along helpful tips I've picked up from other members here.

Mine wouldn't bend either, but his pose doesn't require it so I never pushed it further. Getting that masked sculpt on was enough trouble.

I've still yet to get the masked sculpt fully on the neck peg; I've had some cheats where the head was partially attached to the neg peg, but never completely. Fortunately, I prefer the unmasked head anyways.

I'm still on the fence whether to pick this up or wait for the civil war version...

I'm still on the fence whether to pick this up or wait for the civil war version...

Me too, I can imagine Bucky in Civil War won't look as badass and won't have the same weapons so I'm more tempted to buy this one.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this guy. After watching reviews, he looked too amazing not to have. Add the fact that Fury will be released from this line, Winter Soldier felt like a must.

Not sure if it's in the thread, but there is at least one spy shot from Civil War with Winter Soldier in a uniform again. It looks like a significant downgrade in the style of the jacket (IMHO), but from a distance, they're both black, so it looks about the same. So to me, might as well get this one. Also, I'm more than happy with mine.

Falcon, on the other hand, will need an upgrade!

I think the first figure will represent Bucky as The Winter Soldier, as a villain. Showing what Hydra did to him. The Civil War figure will represent his redemption after escaping Hydra. It will be cool to see them back to back. We need a figure of him in his fatigues to go with Rescue Cap.

I think the first figure will represent Bucky as The Winter Soldier, as a villain. Showing what Hydra did to him. The Civil War figure will represent his redemption after escaping Hydra. It will be cool to see them back to back. We need a figure of him in his fatigues to go with Rescue Cap.

:goodpost:

I'm holding out hope we'll get a TFA Bucky eventually.

Back