1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be nice if they continually revisted older movies. First Thor movie Loki and Heimdall would be incredible.

Amen to that... Heimdall would be awesome!!! Even more awesome if he had some type of diorama base to put the sword in to activate the Bifrost.

Heimdall_(Earth-199999)_002.jpg

:goodpost:

I'm holding out hope we'll get a TFA Bucky eventually.

Highly doubtful IMO. But I really, really want a Bucky figure to go with Rescue Cap. Been debating commissioning someone to do a Bucky sculpt.... The outfit wouldn't be too hard to have made either.

Pretty excited... just got the shipping notice from Urban Samurai. Picked him up during their 20% off sale for 191. Thought that was a pretty good deal... went there looking for Bucky and glad he was still available as most everything else I was interested in was already sold out.

Pulled the trigger on this guy because I want to get him signed by Sebastian Stan at the Salt Lake City Comic con.

Guys, I started an interest list for anyone who wants a TFA Bucky sculpt. If we get 20 people, CREG customs will do it. Check it out here if you're interested.

He's a really talented guy if you didn't already know. :wink1: His Daredevil sculpts look amaaaazing.
Did Creg ever release his Hulk sculpts he previewed for the Avengers figure? Also remember the preview for a Tupac & B.I.G. set but don't know if they ever were produced either :huh

Just got my Winter Soldier unboxed and went reading through the old posts looking for some ideas on posing him. Can't believe all the hate this figure got at some points... I think he looks fantastic. Don't really notice the arm joint all that much and the sculpt and accessories are outstanding. Got him from Urban Samurai during their sale for $190... easily worth every penny imho. Obligatory bad photo follows... :wink1:

winter_soldier_01.jpg

Just got my Winter Soldier unboxed and went reading through the old posts looking for some ideas on posing him. Can't believe all the hate this figure got at some points... I think he looks fantastic. Don't really notice the arm joint all that much and the sculpt and accessories are outstanding. Got him from Urban Samurai during their sale for $190... easily worth every penny imho. Obligatory bad photo follows... :wink1:
Absolutely hate the unmasked sculpt but nice photo :clap

Back