1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick n dirty pic:

ac92bd8a-775e-419a-a9b2-a455c1963ee6_zpsc9c5112d.jpg

Looks great, love dat Black Widow in the background posed with the chitauri staff thing :clap

Glad to see some pics showing up in here....should have mine tomorrow.
Alpha...great, clean display...cool pose and looks really good with BW...

....and speaking of collections/displays...wow, Y4NK33 PL4N3T! Very impressive....also like how he displays with Cap, JMW....

I'm hyped now....can't wait to see for myself now.....keep the pics coming!

I've now seen three people post photos of their WS with a torn sleeve.

Worried about mine. Missed the UPS guy today of course, hope I can sign for it tomorrow.

I've now seen three people post photos of their WS with a torn sleeve.

Worried about mine. Missed the UPS guy today of course, hope I can sign for it tomorrow.

Mine came with a tear on his right sleeve as well. They didnt stitch it very well. Also, the sights on the gun (the one WS used to flip Nick fury's car) fell off as well. This is a FRAGILE figure, guys.

Got mine today and I recalled seeing Clipper's review and the sleeve was torn on that WS, and now seeing that a few more people have had that issue, I changed the pose I had mine in so the arm was down to relieve tension on the sleeve. Sucks because the right arm is so janky to begin with...

Yeah I ended up re-stitching mine. Looks more battle damaged than anything now. I have to say that I love all of the holsters this guy has for ammo, guns, and the knives. Love that about this figure. Posed mine with the mask-less face. Really dig this figure even though the sleeve was torn and the sights on the launcher fell off.

Oh and I hate the hand sculpts that came with him. Trigger hands are NOT really good fits for holding the guns

Glad to see some pics showing up in here....should have mine tomorrow.
Alpha...great, clean display...cool pose and looks really good with BW...

....and speaking of collections/displays...wow, Y4NK33 PL4N3T! Very impressive....also like how he displays with Cap, JMW....

I'm hyped now....can't wait to see for myself now.....keep the pics coming!

Thanks jedi :hi5:

Yeah I ended up re-stitching mine. Looks more battle damaged than anything now. I have to say that I love all of the holsters this guy has for ammo, guns, and the knives. Love that about this figure. Posed mine with the mask-less face. Really dig this figure even though the sleeve was torn and the sights on the launcher fell off.

Oh and I hate the hand sculpts that came with him. Trigger hands are NOT really good fits for holding the guns

:goodpost: Agreed, the bear paws he comes with, also known and 'hands', are massive :lol

:yess: The awesome photos have begun! Nice pics everyone - I don't expect I'll get mine for quite a while so keep 'em coming!!

Back