1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WS is here, but you-know-who isn't? :banghead

Heartbreaker?

:devil

But on a side note: Where is the sleeve ripping on this guy? I had to hold him pretty steady while trying to get his masked sculpt on and didn't notice any damage being done.

Getting that neck plug in the 2nd sculpt was a real ***** to get on. I ended up using some vice grip pliers to squeeze that bastard in there. :lol

Heartbreaker?

:devil

But on a side note: Where is the sleeve ripping on this guy? I had to hold him pretty steady while trying to get his masked sculpt on and didn't notice any damage being done.

Getting that neck plug in the 2nd sculpt was a real ***** to get on. I ended up using some vice grip pliers to squeeze that bastard in there. :lol
I think he's talking about the Cap 2 pack.

But yeah, pliers were a must :lol

This guy is just too Cool!
For the very intricate design of his suit, Hot toys did a phenomenal job translating it to 1/6 scale. :clap
Specially his jacket. This easily could have looked liked a bulky figure.
Just really an amazing figure!!! :yess:

How the hell do I swap heads on a HT figure? I just got my Red Skull figure today and I can't get the separate neck peg to go into the Skull head, should I use a hair dryer on it?

How the hell do I swap heads on a HT figure? I just got my Red Skull figure today and I can't get the separate neck peg to go into the Skull head, should I use a hair dryer on it?

Yeah, warm the neck peg up and the part of sculpt you're trying to stick it into.

When I opened mine up, I noticed about 3/4 an inch long tear on the right arm between his tricep and bicep (Moreso towards the tricep of the arm). It was already torn before I opened him up. It appears to be more of poor stitching than a fabric tear.

Got a picture of that? Just got this figure and plan to unbox it tonight....just want to see exactly what to watch out for...

Last edited:
Any word on when BTTS is supposed to get this guy? When this guy is released there determines whether or not I manage to buy an HT Avengers Loki.

Any word on when BTTS is supposed to get this guy? When this guy is released there determines whether or not I manage to buy an HT Avengers Loki.

This guy will always be available, and its not always one gets a shot at an Avengers Loki. I suggest you get that instead :wink1:

Back