1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only found out now about delay,was hoping to have the 2pack for my birthday:gah:

should tide you over:

Alleyezonme.jpg

Well they clearly swapped these for the stormtroopers. Hopefully they saw the reaction between the two and pushed out the stormtroopers since there was immediately a consensus that they were pretty well done and are tweaking these.

Well they clearly swapped these for the stormtroopers. Hopefully they saw the reaction between the two and pushed out the stormtroopers since there was immediately a consensus that they were pretty well done and are tweaking these.

I can wait if it means a better product. I'd be happy is the next release is Kenobi, allowing HT to sort out Han, Chewie and Vader.

wish they would be more open about the delay, i hate being left in the dark.

Hot Toys is a terrible company. They let their buyers in the dark with everything, they basically have zero PR. I hope some other company comes along and they have to change their stance drastically like Sideshow will be forced improve QC in order to compete with XM in just a few years.

Yeah, the fact that we're getting the stormtroopers instead really gives little to be upset about. I am pretty excited for Chewie, but him and Han could use a little extra attention.

The Stormtroopers ended up being 6 months early, so what does it really matter if this is delayed a few months?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot Toys is a terrible company. They let their buyers in the dark with everything, they basically have zero PR. I hope some other company comes along and they have to change their stance drastically like Sideshow will be forced improve QC in order to compete with XM in just a few years.

i wouldn't say they are a terrible company. i love the figures they make, they are fantastic and i don't mind a delay as long as the figure turns out well, i would just like a clearer idea to when to expect to drop $479.99 on these two.

PR is really important, i have no clue why you guys are playing it down. But it is typical for asian companies, they live in the past.
I do agree though, the figures are great for the most part.

Back