1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see HT allowing these to be "terrible" when the characters are so beloved to fans. Willing to bet they will be awesome when they ship.

Indiana Jones?

I don't think this is at all terrible as it stands though. Stylised sure.

Haha, poor Indy. They really do need to make a new version of him. Yeah it seems many of these SW sculpts are stylized. Makes you wonder if that's all they can do with them.

So checked sideshows site. Still down as April 15. Guess they will update this later if people's flex has been moved. As with other people I am kind of happy this has been delayed for a while. Too much coming soon.

Thought this was coming sooner rather than later. Are flex pays being moved due to the strike? If so, what does that have to do with it being released in Asia?

This was due in April, and we usually see HT stuff a month prior to arrival here, so this should be in-hand overseas with Chewbacca in March... regardless of when we get it here (just like the stormtroopers).

Thought this was coming sooner rather than later. Are flex pays being moved due to the strike?
For all SSC knows, the strike will be over and the port humming along in April, so really wouldn't make any sense to proactively move the payments to July.

For all SSC knows, the strike will be over and the port humming along in April, so really wouldn't make any sense to proactively move the payments to July.

I don't really know how these things work but it seems if there is a backlog it could take weeks or months to get back on schedule. Thus prompting a small push/delay.

To July? My Rocket/Groot 2-pack is on schedule for a March 5th final payment, so shouldn't they have moved that out, too, if they're being consistent? It's 100% on HT's side, I'm sure. Take it to the bank, Wor-Gar!

Back