1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that's not the correct MSRP, though. I don't want to pay anything more for these than I have to, but with a few of the prices on recent releases, I'm a little worried.

Yup good idea. Also need to expand my mancave :/

Best,

Robert

Get another job.

I see the cancelation of many Marty McFlys in the future.

I don't think I could do that. My regular job makes me miserable enough as it is.

Yeah, Marty McFly is the furthest thought from my mind. Gotta prioritize.

I thought Sideshow just did a Boba Fett? I'm not sure if HT will be allowed to do armored characters since they are using Sideshows license?

If Fett was a 3rd release from HT, we wouldn't see it in hand for at least a year. That would make the SSC Fett about 3 years old. And HT has the full license; they can make any character they want.

Re: Hot Toys MMS -Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Great figure with one tiny little exception: It looks nothing like Harrison Ford!!!! Sure, if you close one eye and squint with the other you can kinda, sorta, maybe see a resemblance....but naw. That looks close some say?!?!?!? WTF? Close to what? Harrison Ford's stunt double?!?!?!?!

I'm late to the party, but I have to agree, I dont see Ford in that headsculpt, not even remotely. Chewie on the other hand, is AMAZING!

What to do, what to do?

Yeah he was in good spirits in ANH but once that finger came out in ESB, look out Leia and 3PO. :lol

I'm pretty sure the Ford finger is in the first Star Wars. He points at Luke, then himself while they're in Stormtrooper disguise.

I agree with that line of thinking, but Sideshow always seems to have their prices a little higher than the Asian msrp. If what's crossed in Singapore dollars is the true MSRP, then I would expect the Sideshow price to be higher than that.

I think that was the case with HT Luke.

Give me this Hot toys. Please! LOL
aotc-padme12.jpg

padme_amidala.jpg

Padm-Naberrie-Amidala-Skywalker-padme-naberrie-amidala-skywalker-17162722-641-1500.jpg

Part of the problem is that HT's paint work does make the figure look more realistic - but that doesn't make him look more like Ford. On the other side, SSC's paint continues to make great sculpts lesser. I do hope we'll see HT tweaking it, because I think with just some minor work they'll be able to nail it, and with their production paint operations, we could end up with a winner. As others have said, I'm hoping we don't end up with a "let's hope for a v2" result.

Last edited:
Back