1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're on fire in this thread.

In all threads, and in all places, all at once, my brother.:hi5:

73397b96c640a1b467ce23f714f20ab6.jpg

Very nice - all three.:clap HT Boba's colors look spot on there.

They pop up on eBay or the sale thread from time to time. For reference they were $80 unpainted and $180 painted IIRC.

wow thats a bit much for a head but then again a very good sculpt but still ouch

i finally caved and bought this figure from popculcha with the discount would have been rude not to , £169 shipped , would of been £162 but paypal loves to over charge for currency conversion these days

for a new one yeah i suppose it is a half decent discount , cheaper than sideshow with their $25 off ... have seen this sell for £170 on ebay second hand tho

no matter which way i do it on paypal i still get robbed with the conversion :( so its a lottery with customs with popculcha parcels ?

Your credit card company should be quite a bit cheaper with the conversion. Paypal use it as yet another excuse to fleece more money out of you. :(

This is from Popcultcha's FAQ:

So it looks like they declare the actual value of the figure. So that's a 20% charge on the item value plus the shipping cost. And then whatever the carrier/Royal Mail charge to collect the fee.

When I order from Sideshow via FedEx there aren't any admin fees as with an account they'll just take the VAT.

i use a debit card not credit card on my paypal not sure if that makes a difference , should know i have used paypal since 2005 lol

i should of read that first really :( with royal mail i have never been charged if they pick it up , but if parcel force pick it up will be £20 odd in charges , on the odd occasion i get away with it with them

By rights, everyone importing stuff into the UK should get hit with fees if they're not declared or taken care of already. It just depends on how zealous they're willing to be. I've been hit whether importing from Japan, Canada, US or China. You pays your money you takes your chances...

i use a debit card not credit card on my paypal not sure if that makes a difference , should know i have used paypal since 2005 lol

i should of read that first really :( with royal mail i have never been charged if they pick it up , but if parcel force pick it up will be £20 odd in charges , on the odd occasion i get away with it with them

Plus £34 worth of VAT too, unfortunately...

Funny how we spend so much time on the quest for a perfect Han head... and there has been some great options, but nobody really seems to be on the same quest for a good Luke.

Was HT's close enough? More acceptable than what we got for Han? Or do people just not care as much for that character?

The Jnix Luke for me fell short, haven't seen really any other options.

Back