1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Jnix sculpt does look great.

Just something throws it off for me. Pretty sure it's the eyes. And it's not particular to yours, in general, it seems like the sculpt itself has this problem. But yours is definitely up there with one of the best I've seen of the sculpt, so bravo TM!

Your Jnix sculpt does look great.

Just something throws it off for me. Pretty sure it's the eyes. And it's not particular to yours, in general, it seems like the sculpt itself has this problem. But yours is definitely up there with one of the best I've seen of the sculpt, so bravo TM!

The majority of people have said this also. It would be a good likeness, but it's been determined that the eyes are a bit too sunken in which consequently, throws off the entire sculpt. I think the wide eyes just make it even worse.

I'm in the minority, but the only Jnix sculpt I really like is Obi-Wan. Even the infamous ANH Solo Jnix sculpt doesn't really do anything for me personally, as something about it seems off. I don't really care for the expression and a lot of the paint jobs that I've seen on it make it seem a bit too glossy.

The HT sculpts for both figures have their own issues, but the Jnix ones for both don't really wow me to the point where I'm inclined to replace the HT one with them. Especially for $80, unpainted.

Is that the Jim Morrison version, that's probably landfill by now. Only Howard will have the originals in his private collection.

Unfortunately, it's no longer available. You'll have to find someone willing to part with theirs.

I highly recommend this sculpt, though. It has elevated my ANH Solo figure and regulated the original HT head sculpt to a zip-lock bag in my spare parts bin.

Where can you buy a Jnix Han Solo head and how much does it cost?

IMG-20170604-WA0007.jpgIMG-20170604-WA0007.jpgIMG-20170604-WA0007.jpgIMG-20170604-WA0007.jpg

Its a One Sixth Kit headsculpt. A few people here have it. I think it looks too big for his body.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back