1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wongderek appears to be affiliated with Dreamworks Productions which is a Hong Kong based group doing repaints and costuming for 1/6 figures. He's showing off their latest repaint which is of the Jnix ANH Han.

In exploring the site a bit, they seem to tend to try to accentuate the skin texture of their paint jobs with high contrast high resolution photos. It's a bit over the top for my taste. I would like to see a simple shot of some of their stuff to get an idea of what their repaints would actually like in hand.

I was thinking the same thing. The overdone paint apps almost make him look roughly 10 years older than what he looked in ANH.

Thanks for the info everyone. Would be interested to see what 'space tracker' looks like on a stormtrooper body.

Thanks for the info everyone. Would be interested to see what 'space tracker' looks like on a stormtrooper body.
This is the "space tracker" head on the Force Toys Stormtrooper body.

The Luke head is the Sideshow Red 5 head.
4c730ce4ab4f4d70ca1562c99f5e4149.jpg
2ec834909a52df86f04c5d4b25314a38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

if only that jnix head sculpt was still available and much cheaper .... I quite like the new head on incoming stormtrooper disguise han ... would buy a ko of that head in a shot I even like the smirk

Anyone get a Han with stuck right arm? Im afraid it's going to break if I force it to bend. Hairdryer or what?

Anyone get a Han with stuck right arm? Im afraid it's going to break if I force it to bend. Hairdryer or what?

That's funny i just finally opened and displayed mine literally an hour ago and i thought for a minute they put a solid right arm on it! I just held the right bicep and forearm and slowly gave it a little force and it moved fine its still very stiff but bends fine and holds it place extremely well now. Just be careful and you should be good i think.

That's funny i just finally opened and displayed mine literally an hour ago and i thought for a minute they put a solid right arm on it! I just held the right bicep and forearm and slowly gave it a little force and it moved fine its still very stiff but bends fine and holds it place extremely well now. Just be careful and you should be good i think.

Wow. Thanks that worked. I thought it was glued.

Wow. Thanks that worked. I thought it was glued.

Awesome, glad that helped! I'm always afraid I'm gonna break something myself so I knew how you felt. Mines a bit loose in the waist also but nothing too bad.

8196f6ee90695b7f760c7afb5b60b7e9.jpg
b0def0d8a893c62df4d178190bed9c54.jpg
592a78b19e9a4ea9d36e3abe8431249f.jpg

I decided to mod my jnix new esb Han with hot toys hair and apoxie sculpt. I didn't care for the hair sculpt on the new esb Han and since I don't have any esb clothing I tried to give him anh look. I do have anh unpainted sculpt which is better imo to the esb sculpt. Though both are light years better than any other sculpt out there. This will hold me over until I can get my anh painted after which I'll probably end up selling this one. I did notice a couple things while doing the mod. The change jnix made to the esb sculpt by slimming it down is really apparent when the hair is dremmeled off. This one is a bit more slimmer and elongated as opposed to anh's more round look. I think jnix anh Han's sculpt is more faithful to fords likeness imo. I wish he kept the sculpt the same and just redid the hair for the esb han. It's still a stellar sculpt though with amazing paint apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8196f6ee90695b7f760c7afb5b60b7e9.jpg
b0def0d8a893c62df4d178190bed9c54.jpg
592a78b19e9a4ea9d36e3abe8431249f.jpg

I decided to mod my jnix new esb Han with hot toys hair and apoxie sculpt. I didn't care for the hair sculpt on the new esb Han and since I don't have any esb clothing I tried to give him anh look. I do have anh unpainted sculpt which is better imo to the esb sculpt. Though both are light years better than any other sculpt out there. This will hold me over until I can get my anh painted after which I'll probably end up selling this one. I did notice a couple things while doing the mod. The change jnix made to the esb sculpt by slimming it down is really apparent when the hair is dremmeled off. This one is a bit more slimmer and elongated as opposed to anh's more round look. I think jnix anh Han's sculpt is more faithful to fords likeness imo. I wish he kept the sculpt the same and just redid the hair for the esb han. It's still a stellar sculpt though with amazing paint apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome!

Back