1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh its still a ways off before the final release. I never have thought this figure looks bad but will agree there's room for improvement. I have faith Hot Toys will pull off a better final product though.

Meh its still a ways off before the final release. I never have thought this figure looks bad but will agree there's room for improvement. I have faith Hot Toys will pull off a better final product though.
Yeah, I hope its one of those situations where we pop open the box and we're pleasantly surprised/relieved. The DX10 comes to mind. I think they'll tweak it.

Don't get me wrong guys - I'm buying this one, it's just.. yeah.

Gotta call theses suckers out where applicable, it's our duty as consumers. :lecture

SSC has done a nice prototype of that Luke, but let's wait & see the final product.

I'm sure the outfit will still be fine mostly, at least. :lol

Don't get me wrong guys - I'm buying this one, it's just.. yeah.

Gotta call theses suckers out where applicable, it's our duty as consumers. :lecture
Not that I disagree but I guess I tend to give Hot Toys the benefit of the doubt because in my opinion they have far more hits than they do misses. So while I agree certain things could be tweaked I think the product we wind up with will be a good one.

SS X-Wing Luke's boots appear to be soft material, but are a much better fit:

I say 'appear to be', but that could just be very good sculpts.

Those are sculpted boots. I guess since he has no weapons there's not much sense in any "action" poses, so no articulation below the knees is needed.

Not that I disagree but I guess I tend to give Hot Toys the benefit of the doubt because in my opinion they have far more hits than they do misses. So while I agree certain things could be tweaked I think the product we wind up with will be a good one.
Yep - agreed. :duff

Outfit looks really nice there.

And yeah, head's looking a little better. Seems to look best in harsh lighting.

That does look better but the crazy eyes.... :dunno

How often do you see that much of the white of the eye on people? The pupil covers at least 85-90% of the visible eyes at any given time.

Cool pic, Fiend, here's another one.

handoll1.jpg

looks great! only the boots should be more like the ssc x-wing luke .. doesnt seem to fit right actual

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

What's with the really odd "v" in the neck / collarbone area? Kinda bothering me to be honest.

Back