1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking better in that pic. Hopefully improvement will be made by the time its out. Either way I'll be glad to have Han posed next to Chewie and the rest of my Star Wars figures.:)

Any brushed-out fur from Chewy set-up can be tucked into Han's plunging neckline.

:rotfl

Han Solo, smuggler, scoundrel and disco king!

From a page dedicated to chest hair...

hansolochesthair.jpg

Looks like Chewie ain't the only walking carpet. Hiyooo!

I think the height is good there, but it's been adjusted from first shots released.

Those latest shots.....I'm really liking the belt harness, pants, shirt, and jacket. Even the sculpt looks a TAD better there. Still a lot of work to do on it I think. Also they really need to match the skin tones on his hands to his arms better. Because as it is it looks pretty bad.

In any case I'm pumped to get him and Chewie on my shelves!

Not loving the sculpt, but it's definitely better than the HT Indy. Not sure which one bothers me more: the so-so likeness or the overly buff body they're using. He really looks way too fit and broad shouldered. He is much slimmer than that in the movie.

Those latest shots.....I'm really liking the belt harness, pants, shirt, and jacket. Even the sculpt looks a TAD better there. Still a lot of work to do on it I think. Also they really need to match the skin tones on his hands to his arms better. Because as it is it looks pretty bad.

In any case I'm pumped to get him and Chewie on my shelves!

Yeah, loving everything but the sculpt at this point, but it's no deal breaker.

Did HT really miss the three snaps on Han's thigh strap?

Chewy looks a little derpy there -- I love when I get to use that word -- but he did in the movie sometimes too so maybe it plays.

We can't win can we.

SSC gave us approximation bobble heads with gluggy paint apps, & now HT is giving us the highly detailed 'cousins of' range. :lol

Back