1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great! only the boots should be more like the ssc x-wing luke .. doesnt seem to fit right actual
Welcome to two pages ago. :lol

Just in relation to the likeness though, the fringe should cover his forehead a lot more - that's an obvious **** up.

The damn hair piece idea - why'd they have to go there. :gah:

For some Reason I keep looking at his neck, It looks too big or wrinkly. the figures looks too clean and neat. they need to revamp this before release.

28mpfsm.jpg

Ford is there for sure. And Mark Ruffalo and Michael C Hall and a bunch of other people I don't want to be reminded of.

Ford is there for sure. And Mark Ruffalo and Michael C Hall and a bunch of other people I don't want to be reminded of.

lol, yup - people are trying to convince themselves this looks like Ford.........its kinda/sorta/maybe does. At no point did he have his eyes rolling up into his head, as the figure is about to do there

lol, yup - people are trying to convince themselves this looks like Ford.........its kinda/sorta/maybe does. At no point did he have his eyes rolling up into his head, as the figure is about to do there

I'm buying it because it's acceptable to me - just. But comments of the "I see Ford" and "the best ANH Solo available" variety don't offer much comfort for me, they simply reinforce the sculpt's shortcomings :lol

Best pic yet. Ford is there for sure. Even the clothing looks better.
Yeah, best pic so far.
Im not seeing how his eyes are painted any different than numerous other HT sculpts. The eyes are positioned with the intent of having the head positioned slightly forward. :dunno
Not to mention there's a good bit of glare over the iris so maybe its making it look more extreme to you.

Latest shot is the bomb. I'm supremely happy with the detailing on this figure, not going to lie, I am as unimpressed by the Ford likeness as others, but I'm still beyond hyped to have him and Chewie to add into the lineup soon.

Back