1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but that Han Sculpt is poor. Needs a lot of work. If they get it right I'll buy for sure. But I'm not buying it looking like that!

WHAAAAT?!?

This came out of nowhere! And Chewie too?!?

Okay, calm down.

Disappointed in the sculpt like a few of us here. It's good, but they missed the likeness just like they missed Indy's likeness. I actually think Chewie's "likeness" is not quite right either. I really hope they improve them by the time they ship because god knows how much they're going to cost!

Great news nonetheless! And it does seem like HT is fast tracking these considering Luke took so long and was even pushed back. They totally could have shown them at SDCC if they're only 6 months from street date.

swan.jpg

Anyone think Han is looking a little like Swan from The Warriors?

This has probably been said previously, but like with Bespin Luke I think it's the hairpiece that's throwing off the sculpt. If we saw the face without the hair it'd probably look dead-on.

Looks great... something a bit odd about the neck, maybe too much texture? But thats the kind of thing that is usually addressed in production. And the body is probably a bit too muscular... Ford was just not as big in ANH as he was in TOD.

Aside from that the rest looks incredible, I think it's a very strong ANH Ford Likeness... still maybe not quite as spot-on as Trevor's ANH, but at least we know this won't come out looking like a blow-up doll.

I swear.. some people in here live in lala land, some pretty outrageous rhetoric going on; "maybe Ford hasn't signed his likeness off", "well it's highly stylized" - etc.

Give me a ****ing break. :lol

I'm pretty brutal with this stuff - & so far, the head looks alright, but certainly needs improving. What (as someone earlier mentioned) is throwing out the likeness too, is the curly hair; his hair wasn't that wavy or wide in the film - which I can understandably see where the 'Ruffalo' comments are coming from.

Early days people.

Not the best head sculpt, but still looks enough like him for me, so stoked for this and chewbacca and whatever other Star Wars ones we got coming to us! :D

Back