1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not indefinable at all. :lol

The giant lower lip doesn't help for starters, but the eyes aren't the right shape either - plus that damn floating hair piece.

Way too much forehead showing!!! :gah: :lol

I think folks around here really fail to appreciate sometimes, how much a hairdo that frames a face can make or break the likeness all on it's own.

It's a damn shame that we finally get a HT Han and they drop the ball on the likeness, just like they did with Indy. At this point I think it's a real long shot for HT to tweak the sculpt. I think what you see is what you get.

They have one more chance to get Smuggler Han right if they do Han/Luke in Stormie disguise. After that, there's only ESB (will we get both Hoth and Bespin???) and ROTJ versions.

Still, the outfit looks great and will definitely be an improvement over Sideshow's Han (likeness aside).

As it stands today I have no intention of buying Han. Will be getting Chewie though! But yeah those boots....Reminds me of the Dread Pirate Roberts.
"As you wish".....You know what I said to all you guys right!!!!

Han and Chewie still need tweaking. Kinda wish I had not ordered via SSC with their NRD; if these two release like this I'd want to pass...just not good enough

I canceled the 2-pack and had them do the one-time NRD transfer to another pre-order item. If they change the head I may order the Han again. Hell, I'll probably pre-order with a January coupon and hopefully see in-hand pics before it comes out.

This one looks less like ford to me, but more like a real and less creepy person.

I know what you mean, but I think the HT Indy looks comparable to DX10 Terminator; hard square features. This Han Solo looks more real and I think the mouth is the real problem. Eyes and nose look OK to me.... well, from the few close-ups we've seen.

The Han sculpt I still like best is Hoth where he has the cap and gear on. Obviously easier to nail a sculpt when it's framed by a helmet or something of that sort. Fewer angles to worry about (and even that one still feels like only 85% to 90% Ford). At least Bespin Han and Stormtrooper Han are real possibilities but no guarantee the joints are compatible.

Back