1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may have been in there as an Easter egg (and like Prime Clone says, it's so far away it's not possible to positively identify it :D), but not featured in any way like it is just in this teaser. Glad it wasn't dragged through the filth and muck like R2 and 3PO were. :D

Was that the actual Falcon or just another Corellian cruiser?

It was so tiny (and brief) onscreen it was hard to say. It had a totally different paint job and I think even Hasbro was confused. But they called it the Millennium Falcon and a few fanzines called it that.

Tit-Tit-Falcon.jpg

Package pic:

ROTSFalcon.jpg

Can anyone tell me the runtime where it's visible? I hated RotS. Didn't bother with its Easter Eggs.

There's actually a novel called "Millenium Falcon" by James luceno which details the Falcon's "life" from construction through various owners, up to when Han bought it. Its pretty good actually.

There's actually a novel called "Millenium Falcon" by James luceno which details the Falcon's "life" from construction through various owners, up to when Han bought it. Its pretty good actually.

And also completely redundant now that Disney have thrown out the Expanded Universe as canon. Makes me sad. :gah: :slap

Back