1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never bring myself to use my rewards points. I was going to use them to get a free 1/4 Boba Fett, but then I'd only have $492 left. I've just been saving them up since the beginning and haven't ever used any of them over the years.

I can never bring myself to use my rewards points. I was going to use them to get a free 1/4 Boba Fett, but then I'd only have $492 left. I've just been saving them up since the beginning and haven't ever used any of them over the years.

A free 1/4 scale fig and still have nearly $500 left over...? What the hell are you waiting for?

I think I may switch to Alterego for any non-exclusives going forward, maybe cash in my reward points on the next enticing exclusive after my outstanding pre-orders come through. Vader has the $10 shipping though, so with a code from SS he's still a tough price to beat.

Chatted with an SSC rep yesterday, no code this month.

I wonder if they are phasing out monthly codes. That would suck as I never buy anything with them. It seems like it would be a bad move as these codes help people to justify paying these inflated prices. However, Sideshow doesn't seem to be too concerned with making greedy moves lately.

I wonder if they are phasing out monthly codes. That would suck as I never buy anything with them. It seems like it would be a bad move as these codes help people to justify paying these inflated prices. However, Sideshow doesn't seem to be too concerned with making greedy moves lately.

It definitely helps us Californians out with the tax. Without that help, there really is no reason to buy direct. Nothing exclusive to Sideshow can't be found elsewhere sooner or later.

That's crazy talk.

Didn't anybody notice there was a new Star Wars film coming out?

SS are cashing in on the hype by retooling/re-releasing some older figures.

Yeah there's no way sideshow is going out of business. No telling what they profit from all of the Hot Toys sales. Let alone their PF's and stuff.

Hey can someone help me? I just ordered vader and wanted to use my reward points. I put in how many I wanted to use etc but I didn't click the little box underneath it and now the order has gone through, if I cancel it right now will I loose the NRD? Or will it be okay seeing as I just made the order? Thanks in advance

I would call Sideshow directly and ask to have your reward points applied to your existing order.

Back