Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why haven't we invaded them yet? :lol

And one thing I don't get is Europe pays more than we do, and yet they are closer to Saudia Arabia than we are! Oil economy = weird? :confused:

I think we've found that occupying countries isn't as easy as we thought it would be. Europe pays way more in taxes per gallon and they always have done so their economy is used to it.

Why So Serious?

dsc00135ua5.jpg

:lol

It wouldnt matter if oil came out of taps free in saudi arabia.. thats not a place any sane man would want to live..:monkey4:monkey4 a man was executed there for practising...witchcraft...yes..:lol

If you can't abide by a country's laws then maybe its time to move away, nuff said. I can think of far worse incidents in the world than a man being executed for witchcraft.

Now we won't get into it in this thread now will we D.L. :D :lol

Good deal, but I dislike paying tax. I will bookmark this dealer though, for I haven't pre-ordered Batman yet.

I know CA tax kills the deal for me. Maybe he'll offer a Freaks discount or coupon for first timers to offset the CA tax.

I PM'd him to ask.

I can vouch for UniToyZone. Very easy to deal with.

You guys need to stop scracthing pennies, though, and just order these things from SOMEWHERE.

I can vouch for UniToyZone. Very easy to deal with.

You guys need to stop scracthing pennies, though, and just order these things from SOMEWHERE.

Tell that to the rest of the Country. :lol

No one will listen...

It's always fun to find the best bargain. Uni is offering a great deal at 152 each, can't argue with that but I get hit with $25 in CA taxes.

If you live out of state, a wonderful deal, yes.

Still, Toys2 is the best deal for me. 2 Figs 319.22 Shipped UPS.

I've got mine both on order and look forward to them shipping :D

I'm so glad I decided to get the Bats too, just don't want to be disappointed if the TDK suit, well, if it looks like the TDK suit...

Mattel did a nice job with theirs, and even with that, I just don't know...

Good to have the classic Bats in hand and go on from there.

And Dammit HT, make a Gordon. Love Oldman...

I was so crushed that I never got a chance to get my hands on the hot toys batman begins figure, but now I am relieved.

Never was a fan of takara anime-proportioned batman. His head sculpt makes him look like a rooster or something.

I'm very eager to see what HT does with the TDK suit since the film costume appears to be of mixed materials, I wonder if HT will duplicate that design or just texture a rubber suit like the Begins figures.

As far as buying it, it all comes down to how it strikes me as a figure. Takara Begins is a great example. It's not a direct reflection of Batman in the movie, but it is a finely crafted figure and looks fantastic.

Depending on how HT makes their TDK suit figure, it may look better than the costume appears in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back