Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a Chewie? I'll give ya a ****** Chewie, but I didn't say that cause I wanted the ****** job.

:lol

Smith is a fun story teller. Ever see that College Tour story he told about visiting Prince in Minnesota. Hysterical.

It's a pretty film, but the plot is a complete mess.

It has the logic of a fairytail but i don't think the plot is a mess. The dialogue is great and all the characters are just very entertaining in my opinion. The movie feels like a silent film of german expressionism and the movie is visually extroardinary.

Hell no. I can think of at least 5 of his movies that are much better than that one.

That's your opinion:D.

My top 3

1 batman returns
2 edward scissorhands
3 ed wood

:lol

Smith is a fun story teller. Ever see that College Tour story he told about visiting Prince in Minnesota. Hysterical.

Apparently Prince has a vault full of complete music videos ready in case the world ends and we are without entertainment. :lol

IMHO, Batman Returns looks and feels so small... as if it was shot in someone's garage. Gotham City has never seemed so puny.

That's one of the best things about Nolan's Batflicks... the scope and realism of the locations.

Well, at least you have the other two right. :lol

:duff

Hey Batman Returns is at least better than Planet of the Apes? We can agree on that much right? :lol

I wish every movie had an army of goofy radio controlled rocket penguins. :monkey3

IMHO, Batman Returns looks and feels so small... as if it was shot in someone's garage. Gotham City has never seemed so puny.

That's one of the best things about Nolan's Batflicks... the scope and realism of the locations.

Ya know whats funny? I had a Batman Returns computer game (that I never did manage to beat) and the world was so small it was insane.

Ya know whats funny? I had a Batman Returns computer game (that I never did manage to beat) and the world was so small it was insane.

Was that the side-scrolling fighting game? If so, that's actually the last decent Batman video game we've had! :(

(LEGO Batman will change all that, though :rock )

I love the designs of Burton's POTA and that's about it.

Was that the side-scrolling fighting game? If so, that's actually the last decent Batman video game we've had! :(

(LEGO Batman will change all that, though :rock )

No, I had that one for Sega Gamegear. The computer one was a detective game, basically go here, get a clue, go and analyze it, try and find the next clue. Boring and frustrating after a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back