Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Batman? Are there any notable omissions with this figure that scream 'better version to follow after you've bought this'?

Yeah I see no need for another purple suit Joker when there are other costume options.

Yeah I see no need for another purple suit Joker when there are other costume options.

That won't stop Hot Toys. I'm willing to bet there will be at least one more Joker with the regular costume. In which case I will either cancel (if I have time) or sell the original and upgrade to the V2 like I always do.

i'll have to wait till this comes out. he looks better than the 1st HT Bats but he still feels too thick or fat to me, tho the Tak is too thin. also that sculpt doesn't look that much like Bale to me. i do LOVE that they're starting to do face texturing but i think they went overboard here. looks like he's got bad acne scars lol. Edward James Olmos as Batman heh. probably get this and Joker too tho.

Ooooh, do tell. If you won't tell, will you tell if they're at least good outfits?

uhhhh...errr....Mwa ha ha ha ha. Dunno how one would respond to that. I would want one of the spoilerish Joker outfits in 1/6, but the other....I don't think so...(you'll have to see the outfit yourself).

That won't stop Hot Toys. I'm willing to bet there will be at least one more Joker with the regular costume. In which case I will either cancel (if I have time) or sell the original and upgrade to the V2 like I always do.

What could it be? "Battle Damaged" dirty jail cell Joker? missing his coat but with machine gun and rpg?

It doesn't have to be that different for Hot Toys to offer another version with upgraded accesories (and probably even an improved headsculpt). Just look at the Superman 2-in-1.

Dammit. I was hoping you guys would lie and say Supes 1 so that I didn't want to track it down. :lol

Well, I am quite happy with my Supes V1 (but that's because it has a DarkArtist repainted head).

Ooooh, do tell. If you won't tell, will you tell if they're at least good outfits?

I'll tell.

SPOILER BELOW

The Joker wears a WWII era Nurse outfit at the Hospital and a Gotham PD uniform WITHOUT Make-up on! I'd buy both. The Nurse outfit is especially sick. Look in the Dark Knight Spoiler thread for pics.

END SPOILER

I was hoping the Superman 2in1 would come up. If I'm getting a Batman I'll need a Superman. My only question about Superman is - is it in any way possible to remove the costume in order to beef him up a bit. I used Blutac on my Sideshow T-800 and I think that figure would need the same treatment - trouble is I hear its sewed on. Would an attempt to remove the outfit end in disaster?

Well, I am quite happy with my Supes V1 (but that's because it has a DarkArtist repainted head).

Same here Carl, I couldn't be happier with my FML V1 Supes. With a repaint the Routh likeness is much better with this sculpt. The diamond pattern does nothing for me, you can barely see it in the Film anyway. 2 in 1 is a great piece though.

DSC02322.jpg

Back to the Dark Knight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back