Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is probably a close representation of the TDK suit look.

batsuits.jpg

I'm late to last night's party, but these pics are outstanding!!!!!

my only concern about the new suit is the grey. outside of that, i think it looks fantastic, and i have no doubt that when all of its functionality is explained in the movie, i will like it even more. unlike the Schumacher Batman movies, this suit is not there for show.

and I agree, I think Ben Foster would play an outstanding villain!! If anyone has seen "Hostage" - they'll know what I mean.

Wow, those new pics are a definite improvement. At first sight the Takara Bats sculpt looked much better, but now it's about a dead even (imo).

So, what does that mean? Could you PM me some "figures" please? :D
I am sorry but I do not know the tax rates for your country..I just know that you would pay more taxes on an item I value at $150 with insurance than you would on an item I value at $50 without insurance best Joe

Wow, those new pics are a definite improvement. At first sight the Takara Bats sculpt looked much better, but now it's about a dead even (imo).

It's a superb figure. The Tak is an amazing figure too, either one of those and you'll be in good shape, BB wise.

My only nits with the HT is the cowl base is too big, the hands are kind of small and the V1 hands fell off a lot. Other than that we'll have to see what improvements HT made re: articulation when this thing hits our shelves.

Hi Guys,
I wanted to let everyone know that won a batman from me in the second auction I listed up Ebay removed the auction today because it violated the preorder policy. Please consider that ALL of those orders WILL BE FILLED and I have all of your order information saved and stored in my quickbooks files so when the goods are ready to ship you will be notified
Best
Joe

HOLY. ^^^^ING. ^^^^.

That Bale sculpt is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't even look like the same sculpt!

Amazing.

Scary realistic.

I'm guessing Yulli kept working on it after the photo shoot and they didn't have time to do a re-shoot. Don't think it is a matter of lighting either....it looks like a different sculpt. The better for us collectors...the worse for our wallets.

On second thought I think it is in the paint job. Think they got the eyes down better compared with the promo shots.

Here is a comparison shot:

picture2ok7.png
picture1ke6.png

Last edited:
A comparison picture for people who still wondering to get the Hottoys new Batman. After seeing all those picture and compare to the new one. I have to say that Hottoys New Batman is rock!

Medi - HT - Tak
review_takbats_4.jpg

review_takbats_5.jpg

review_takbats_6.jpg

review_takbats_7.jpg

review_takbats_9.jpg

review_takbats_13.jpg

review_takbats_8.jpg

HT has not just huge improvement, is 360 improvement!

Here is our new beloved HT Batman
BATMAN5.jpg

Now that's more like it. Foster too. Okay, we have a Riddler.

I can't think of anyone better than PSH for the Penguin. Sniffling, snorting, grunting, waddling, smart, contentious, scheming. He is the Penguin.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Yulli kept working on it after the photo shoot and they didn't have time to do a re-shoot. Don't think it is a matter of lighting either....it looks like a different sculpt. The better for us collectors...the worse for our wallets.

On second thought I think it is in the paint job. Think they got the eyes down better compared with the promo shots.

Here is a comparison shot:

picture2ok7.png
picture1ke6.png

It's a definite improvement, I hope they stick with the newer paint ops.

darkknightnew1small.jpg

Emerson already plays riddler on Lost. I would choose someone more charismatic.

About the Penguin, Hoffman is maybe the best choice but here a second suggestion : Michael Badalucco

Even if I hate this character and I don't think it could be a major villain in the Nolan's trilogy (maybe as a leader of a mafia gang or something).

About the Penguin, Hoffman is maybe the best choice but here a second suggestion : Michael Badalucco

Even if I hate this character and I don't think it could be a major villain in the Nolan's trilogy (maybe as a leader of a mafia gang or something).

Yeah, Nolan said the character was "too far fetched" but I think if he was just another minor mob boss like Falcone or Maroni that it could work. No need to include his wild umbrellas or deformities like Burton did. Maybe an umbrella gun with ONE shot in it. I think that could be plausible by Mythbusters standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back