Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably looking at the final product here on display today, although the lighting is horrible so hard to form an accurate opinion on the face.

I’m someone who missed out on DX-09 and this IS my Batman from my childhood. So when I see this video I’m freaking out in excitement to get this one in the collection. Danny Elfman’s score gets me every time too. Figure & diorama base look awesome!

I’m someone who missed out on DX-09 and this IS my Batman from my childhood. So when I see this video I’m freaking out in excitement to get this one in the collection. Danny Elfman’s score gets me every time too. Figure & diorama base look awesome!
Here are some better photos. Can see the texture in the cape here and get a better look at the face; I actually think this mouth is the one most-improved over the original release, where the bloodied face didn’t really work.

I’d say that’s pretty faithful to the church tower scene. You can always weather the suit up if you wanted to help sell it a touch more. Look at those production teeth!

IMG_2869.jpeg

Here are some better photos. Can see the texture in the cape here and get a better look at the face; I actually think this mouth is the one most-improved over the original release, where the bloodied face didn’t really work.

Pretty much looks exactly like the prototype which is great.

hot toys batman 89 Hot-Toys-Batman-1989-Figure-014.jpg

If that's the worst looking faceplate on 2.0, it's something I still wouldn't mind using and is massively better over the worst faceplate from DX09.

hot toys batman dx09 review_keatonbat_4.jpg

Which means we’re in good hands with this. I see no reason not to upgrade if you own the original.

Back