Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels like almost every Hot Toys Batman makes his eyes too wide. Need more of a squint.
Been this way with Bale and also Pattinson. They make the eyes too big and big eyed. Ruins the realism and likeness on these Batman figures.

Been this way with Bale and also Pattinson. They make the eyes too big and big eyed. Ruins the realism and likeness on these Batman figures.
The new Rises Armory Bale eyes and eyelids look the part. Who knows if that’s what’ll be final, but it’s far better than what we got here.

IMG_3759.jpeg

The manual is taped to the bottom of the clam shell.

The belt is pegged in. Push down on the belt to the right of the buckle and you can see where it separates.
Thank you for that belt advice!!!

And looks like mine just doesn't come with a manual. Searched all the clam shells and packaging, front, sides and back, and no manual. Must just be a QC oversight, since I'm pretty sure all my other HT figures had them. Guess was just a matter of time, with my collecting bat-habits!

Last edited:
I bought the Jaxon cape as soon as this figure was put up for PO, knowing full well that Howard was going to pretty much make the same cheap-ass cape.
Waited 8 months for my first Jaxon from Kit. Ordered another two weeks ago in anticipation for the Returns.

Got the invoice a week ago for it lol. I assume Jaxon had a batch ready for the 89 release. There are a huge amount of 2.0 owners that are seemingly happy with the stock cape.

While I obviously am not, it's nice that the stock cape does enough to make them content with it. Nobody should receive a batman cape that you can't find any semblance of happiness with.

The cape is an extension of the character. It must have one you're content with imo.

I have low standards when it comes to capes. I still have my DX09 cape on. I fool myself into thinking it's battle damaged from the end of the movie with Jack Nicholson.

It will go great with that 2.0 base. A friend sold me the base so....it fits right in....I think,

Waited 8 months for my first Jaxon from Kit. Ordered another two weeks ago in anticipation for the Returns.

Got the invoice a week ago for it lol. I assume Jaxon had a batch ready for the 89 release. There are a huge amount of 2.0 owners that are seemingly happy with the stock cape.

That was quick. Hopefully I’ll get an invoice soon too.

I saw a video yesterday of.. Lab Toys (?) drape cape for $25 + shipping. It's.. Ok. No leather texture, just flat black. Doesn't match the black color of the cowl/suit.

Lot of people hopping on that. I understand tho, Jaxon/Unreal capes aren't cheap. I'd just as soon work with the stock cape over that, personally, but thats me.

Here's the video -

Last edited:
I saw a video yesterday of.. Lab Toys (?) drape cape for $25 + shipping. It's.. Ok. No leather texture, just flat black. Doesn't match the black color of the cowl/suit.

Lot of people hopping on that. I understand tho, Jaxon/Unreal capes aren't cheap. I'd just as soon work with the stock cape over that, personally, but thats me.

Here's the video -

I bought a couple of these. Turnaround was one day!

Yea I’m using mine too much for the drape look. The wires make the cape look like it’s flowing, doesn’t matter how much I bend them.

You beat me to it. Lol yeah this is convenient and definitely a good option for those who don't want to pay $300 for a new sculpt.

Back