1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been waiting for the next code that actually works with Falcon.

ORDERED!

Still waiting to see what kind of flexibility his wings have before even thinking of ordering. They can't point straight up or down, then pass for me.

I just pre-ordered mine with the June code:clap

This may be the only Civil War figure I pick up.

I'm happy with my AoU Cap and other previous versions of all the main characters. I Pre-ordered NA Scarlet Witch so I will stick with that one over the CW version. And I will wait for the solo movie of Black Panther, and likely Spider-Man before picking up those characters.

On a side note, when looking at pics of Falcon again before I ordered I noticed a cool call back to his classic comic look on his goggles - the gold detail in the middle. Never noticed that before, and it's a nice touch.

Falcon3534.jpg

I can't wait to get this figure - I am glad I waited for it rather than jumping on the WS version.

Okay, still feeling really hyped about getting this pre-ordered...

MTM1MzA2OTkxMjk5MzE1NzIy.gif

"CUT THE CHECK!!!" :yess:

Now here is a pic that would make a great pose but I am sure the wings wont be able to be angled this way...
d2f86680f627c5f0cbb88e78558127b5.jpg
Oh well, whatever the limitations are with the flexibility of the wings, (I'd love for them to fold down more, and serve as a shield, and all sorts of things we saw in the film) I am still really excited about this figure and look forward to having it. Can't wait!

Might have to go for this figure next now that the June coupon works for it. I'm unintentionally buying all Team Cap figures so far.

Waiting for Black Panther and Mark XLVI to be eligible for coupons and for Spidey to be revealed.

A tiny Ant-Man figure comes with Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye (anyone else?) I wonder how they decided who would get an Ant-Man and who wouldn't? Hawkeye makes sense because of the riding the arrow scene, not sure why Scarlet Witch does. But, I think Falcon would have been a great one to include an Ant Man figure with because he recruited him in CW, plus they had that great scene together in the Ant-Man movie.

Oh well, not a big deal, just a thought.

A tiny Ant-Man figure comes with Scarlet Witch and Hawkeye (anyone else?) I wonder how they decided who would get an Ant-Man and who wouldn't? Hawkeye makes sense because of the riding the arrow scene, not sure why Scarlet Witch does. But, I think Falcon would have been a great one to include an Ant Man figure with because he recruited him in CW, plus they had that great scene together in the Ant-Man movie.

Oh well, not a big deal, just a thought.

I believe one comes with Black Widow as well. I do agree though I think Falcon should have come with one too

And as far as Falcon figure goes, my biggest wish would be a wing/shield!

Oh, heck yea! I'd love that too. Though a tiny Ant-Man wouldn't have made the figure cost more like some shield wings may have. Though I'd pay a bit more for that. I wonder if anyone will do some custom wings?

This is the only reference pic I can find...
falcon-or-the-winter-soldier-who-will-be-the-next-captain-america-after-infinity-war-973905.jpg

They could have just made an extra wing that was bent that way.

If I remember right, wasn't there another way he manipulated his wings to be a shield too?

This is the only reference pic I can find...
View attachment 269355

They could have just made an extra wing that was bent that way.

If I remember right, wasn't there another way he manipulated his wings to be a shield too?

Awesome picture and it's totally the way I'd want to pose a new Falcon. I really only remember this type of wing/shield though. Only saw the movie twice so not positive.

His wings are so freaking awesome in that movie which makes it all the more disappointing that we can't pose them like that. :( I'd love to be able to get them shield him completely like they did when he came in from the sky at the beginning of the movie .... damn that was sweet! Maybe one day ...

Back