1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super ****** quality but here's a different look at his wings acting as a shield.

251bba3879d18f096a821b70101fba95.jpg

Awesome good memory! Didn't he launch like little missiles in that "shielded back" formation?

The static nature of the figure's wings is a bit of a disappointment not gonna lie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His wings are so freaking awesome in that movie which makes it all the more disappointing that we can't pose them like that. :( I'd love to be able to get them shield him completely like they did when he came in from the sky at the beginning of the movie .... damn that was sweet! Maybe one day ...

:exactly: That would be awesome!

:exactly: That would be awesome!

Well hopefully HT will address these issues with the final product since they announced the figure before the film was released but I doubt it. This could be an excellent opportunity for the custom and 3rd party people to offer different "wing shields". I'm just hoping that there will be at least 1 optional "wing shield" available from someone!

Well hopefully HT will address these issues with the final product since they announced the figure before the film was released but I doubt it. This could be an excellent opportunity for the custom and 3rd party people to offer different "wing shields". I'm just hoping that there will be at least 1 optional "wing shield" available from someone!

That would a lot of extra parts for them to add for free. I could see a hand or gun but extra wings....not a chance. It would have been cool if they did.

I'm guessing the next iteration of Falcon will be much better with regards to wing options, as it stands for the CW model they slightly tweaked but basically reused the wings from the WS version and removed the LEDs to lower cost, reused sculpt, and put all the effort into the rest of the bird costume. They either weren't aware of the new features from the source material they designed from or underestimated the appeal of them. Considering the price is competitive with the other figures I don't think they'd be inclined to add more parts at this stage, unfortunately.

belcAbS.gif

Id2fgpO.gif

hpcuUV2.gif

Last edited:
It's a shame in a way that we can replicate that look, to me that's a not so subtle reference to Falcon Cap (I have no idea if he used his wings like that in the comics as I have read little of Falcon)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

That would a lot of extra parts for them to add for free. I could see a hand or gun but extra wings....not a chance. It would have been cool if they did.

Yeah well like I said, I'd like for HT to include something else but I don't think it'll happen. What I'm hoping for is that a 3rd party will make some kind of wing shield mold which would sell well.

I don't expect his wings to be that versatile for the figure, but at least give them the ability to either point straight up or down.

Is it the wings that can flex backwards (and front) or is it the backpack that allows this? If it's just the backpack, I might consider getting a spare one for TWS Falcon figure to help it fit easier and not hinder another figure's view.

I would love a set of wings that attached like this for no other reason but to be able to display him with wings without taking up so much shelf space. Controling RedWing from a pose like this with a clear post suspending it near by would be perfect.

Back