Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine broke too, but it's nice and balanced now.
This is what I want hot toys to make:
1. Bruce Wayne
2. Alfred
3. Gordon
4. Lucius Fox
5. Rachel Dawes
6. Scarecrow
7. Dr. Crane
8. Ra's Al Gul/ Henri Ducard
9. Salvatore Maroni
10. Lau
11. Carmine Falcone
12. Mike Engel
13. Chechen
14. Gambol
15. Commisoner Loeb
16. Wuertz
17. Ramirez
18. Stefens
19. Mayor Anthony Garcia
20. Coleman Reese
21. Various Joker Goons
22. Thomas Wayne
23. Martha Wayne
24. Joe Chill
25. Flass
26. Various Cops
27. Bank Manager
28. Burning Stack of Money
29. Slaughter truck
30. Batsignal
31. Jail Cell
32. Brian Douglas
33. Guy with Cell Phone in Belly
I'm spoiled.

Just got my DX Joker this afternoon and he's in great shape.

However, did anyone have any problems with the stand? The bastard stand stick won't go into the base. Any suggestions????

Just got my DX Joker this afternoon and he's in great shape.

However, did anyone have any problems with the stand? The bastard stand stick won't go into the base. Any suggestions????

hehe ... its tough to get it in but it will .. oh unless ... My first time assembling it I put it in the wrong way and ones I caught on to that mistake it went in fine :p

i found that i was doing it wrong, the side with the kickstand thing should be faced towards YOU. if thats not what youre doing than do that. If it is what your doing then keep trying to shove it in there

i found that i was doing it wrong, the side with the kickstand thing should be faced towards YOU. if thats not what youre doing than do that. If it is what your doing then keep trying to shove it in there

What's a kick stand?

All I know is that the little metal arms are supposed to be facing toward me and the plaque of the base.

I'm having trouble with the police hat. It just doesn't fit on it's head. He looks like a dumbass compare to the hot toy's pics!

picture.php

What's a kick stand?

All I know is that the little metal arms are supposed to be facing toward me and the plaque of the base.

at the botom of the stick, the slant should start fro m the left and go up to the right side. Then, the little kickstand thing should be on the plate, not facing away from it

I'm having trouble with the police hat. It just doesn't fit on it's head. He looks like a dumbass compare to the hot toy's pics!

picture.php

either:
a. put the hat on starting at the back of his head and then push the front down nice and firm
OR
b. have him in a pose where he's holding his hat, not wearing it. It's like a cheat for action figures.:duh:duh

at the botom of the stick, the slant should start fro m the left and go up to the right side. Then, the little kickstand thing should be on the plate, not facing away from it

If the little slant-thing hanging out at the bottom of the stand stick is supposed to face in and towards the plate....

...then how are the little metal arms at the top of the stick supposed to support the figure's weight?

The metal arms on my stick are facing the opposite end of the little slant-thing. The slant thing and the arms are facing completely opposite each other.

If I can just see a pic of how it's supposed to look without the figure being supported in it and then another pic of the figure being supported then that would help.

If the little slant-thing hanging out at the bottom of the stand stick is supposed to face in and towards the plate....

...then how are the little metal arms at the top of the stick supposed to support the figure's weight?

The metal arms on my stick are facing the opposite end of the little slant-thing. The slant thing and the arms are facing completely opposite each other.

take the arm thingys out, flip em around, put back in.

Well, I think I know what you're trying to say.... The metal arms that support his weight slides right out. So just take it out and put it in the other way.

Last edited:
oh right that was the reason of my confusion at first as well. HT put in the metal supports reversed to (I guess) optimize the packaging space? so yeah you gotto take it out and flip it

Back