Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX%252011%2520%2528PT%25202%2529%2520247.JPG

FULL JOKER 2.0 GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/JOKER20DXSERIES#

That's quite a extensive set of pictures you put together. Good job VS!:duff

He change's outfits often bankrobber , nurse outfit and seem to take pride in the suit showing off his new digs to the mobsters his shopping spree. I get why people mod ,but love the cleaner look.

Anyone try the dx01 pants on this guy? I'm not a fan of his current pants, they feel like a windbreaker material or sittin like that and I just dnt like the look ofem.

I just got my 2nd joker (I preorder both on the same time, but cause some issues with customs, sendings, etc... one just arrives)
they have small diferences on the paint apps... nothing to noticeable anyway.
My plan was to pose one with the full outfit and pers sculp, and the 2nd one on the chair/table/smirking head... but since I got the 1st one, I can't get any pose/display/lighting option that looks fine with that sculp... Its like it doesn't look like the joker =/
I mean, I want to use that sculp... it's such a waste to have 2 figures with 2 HS, and pose both with the same HS... but I just can't look at that face :(
maybe I'll give it another chance... I really don't know what is bothering me about that sculp...

Back