Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K, I am copying your Bats pose. Holy sheep dude!

Have a small problem with my Joker. I can't get my green vest to close. Worked before but opened it up futz the tie and it seems the button broke, idiot :(. He doesn't look right now.

Thanks man!

And, are you talking about this second button?

2e34yg0.jpg

You didn't broke.
Joker did it :lol

Heath_Ledger_as_the_Joker.JPG

Still wish I didn't pass on this. I'm guessing trying to find it around the $300 range is about impossible now?

Don't see why anyone would sell it for that low... considering they may have had to pay taxes along with shipping (could easily go over 300 just by that, mine was $311)... and it's now sold out.

I know, but I was wondering if it could be found closer to retail. $275-$300 range It was sold for for $275 right?

Pre-order was $250. I ended up getting the EX as well, sold my regular for $350 (the going price for them now is still about $325-$375). Then I realized I didn't want the accessories and 2nd headsculpt to go to waste so I ended up getting the parts for a 2nd one (body, foot pegs, pants, shirt, vest, socks, shoes, tie) and used my 2nd head, extra hand pegs, and glove-less hands to recreate the interrogation scene. I got all the parts for $120 so you could say I "built" my 2nd Joker for $20! The parts came in yesterday and I put them together, gonna work on the display and take more pics, but here's what it looks like for now. :yess:

Pre-order was 250? Did they do a second run or something? Cause I got into 1/6 scale collecting in March, and Joker 2.0 was the first Hot Toy I ordered and he was 274 on SSC.

I pre-ordered mine last year when the pre-orders began along with DX12 (which was about $230 I believe), Batpod ($250), Tumbler ($425), Bane ($175), Catwoman ($175). I pre-ordered practically the entire line at the same time, double-downed on most of them for various display options as well as to try to make back some money. It wasn't FLEXPay except for EX Catwoman and Joker so I spent a lot at one time which is why I'm more selective when it comes to figures not in the Nolan line so that I could conserve cash and make up for the amount I spent. I got the EXs from SSC but the regular one elsewhere, I think BBTS, so the combined shipping saved me a bunch.

Don't see why anyone would sell it for that low... considering they may have had to pay taxes along with shipping (could easily go over 300 just by that, mine was $311)... and it's now sold out.

That is true, I didn't take that into consideration. I guess from that perspective then the DX 11 Joker hasn't really seen too much inflation yet in the aftermarket. Still, the $300-$350 you're going to have to fork over to get him now is a bit steep, but all things considered you wouldn't be paying much more than retail (which was still too expensive in the first place in my opinion)

Pre-order was $250. I ended up getting the EX as well, sold my regular for $350 (the going price for them now is still about $325-$375). Then I realized I didn't want the accessories and 2nd headsculpt to go to waste so I ended up getting the parts for a 2nd one (body, foot pegs, pants, shirt, vest, socks, shoes, tie) and used my 2nd head, extra hand pegs, and glove-less hands to recreate the interrogation scene. I got all the parts for $120 so you could say I "built" my 2nd Joker for $20! The parts came in yesterday and I put them together, gonna work on the display and take more pics, but here's what it looks like for now. :yess:

That's pretty cool. If you ever feel you need to get rid of one of those Jokers though, you know who to contact :wink1:

That's pretty cool. If you ever feel you need to get rid of one of those Jokers though, you know who to contact :wink1:

Haha, you got it. That one in the back has the extra Bank Robber Joker head. I'm turning it into Nurse Joker once the outfit arrives, which should be today or tomorrow. :yess:

I asked this earlier on but just in case it was missed I will ask again.

I think that my MR J's right arm is going to become rather loose in the near future. So my question is, Is there a way to tighten the loose limb or do I have to just tolerate it? Thanks.

Sideshow EX pre-order was $275 + shipping.

Regular was $275 + free shipping.

Where are you getting EX for $230-250!??

I paid around $275 for Ex from SS.....now it is going for 375-400 or so.
Regular is going for $325 or so- a high ticket item like this will not skyrocket in price that much yet...the base was expensive to begin with

Wait a few months- then we might see $400-450...just way too much but awesome figure anyhow

Sideshow EX pre-order was $275 + shipping.

Regular was $275 + free shipping.

Where are you getting EX for $230-250!??

EX was $275 from SSC. I got the regular version for $250 from BBTS, that was the pre-order price tag. SSC always sells at retail price, AEC and BBTS usually have it cheaper until pre-orders sell out and they have their 2nd and next batches.

Just curious, does anyone know where I could get a pair of hands, one of which is for gun-holding, that matches the color of this body? The hands and feet are the color of the TTM21 regular body while the body I have is for the Bank Robber Joker and it matches the head sculpt, which is a bit more peachy. If anyone knows where I can find it, it would be appreciated! I'm trying to make Nurse Joker and I want the hands to match, the feet will be covered by socks and crocs so they don't matter. Thanks in advance!

I found these ones on eBay, is this a matching tone do you think?

$(KGrHqJHJEMFHjO3c(RfBSBJOYNf,w~~60_3.JPG

!BU6quYwBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKP7s2Qnhw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!k4E6FC+9WqTBOkw+SoR5w~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
Back