HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So the armory mouthplates fit fine on the DX12 cowl? I plan on getting a custom sonar cowl that can fit the DX12 mouth plates on it so I want to see if the armory ones fit as well so I can use those.

Wait. There is a custom sonar cowl? Sounds great.

Yup it fits just fine on the mouth opening of the DX12. I think the Armory head is just a reused DX12 head but they fixed the eyes to make it a bit squinty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Neat, I was wondering if the armory face plates can work actually. Might look into those. Does anyone have a decent link to find them on ebay, without the armory cowl?

Nice to know that the armory mouth plates are compatible, thanks for sharing the pics.

At first I thought it looks like he has a horse mouth at some angles, but it easily grown on me. The mouth seems to be protruding out a bit more compare to the DX12 mouth. But overall it is closer to C. Bale's mouth expression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating selling my DX12 - what's a fair asking price for one nowadays? Its mint with box, and brown shipper box with a RobbieThePainter mouth sculpt, painted eye lids, and modded gloves.

I'm contemplating selling my DX12 - what's a fair asking price for one nowadays? Its mint with box, and brown shipper box with a RobbieThePainter mouth sculpt, painted eye lids, and modded gloves.

With the Armory set now hitting the streets, it's going to be hard to command top dollar for the DX12 now, even in mint condition and with all of the mods.

The average value has dropped below $300. Refer to this for more information. DX (Deluxe) Series - Hot Toys Collectors Price Guide - CollectHT.com

I'd hold onto it. You could wait at least several months, when people might want the DX12 again, but they might just pick up loose pieces, here and there, rather than the full set.

With the Armory set now hitting the streets, it's going to be hard to command top dollar for the DX12 now, even in mint condition and with all of the mods.

The average value has dropped below $300. Refer to this for more information. DX (Deluxe) Series - Hot Toys Collectors Price Guide - CollectHT.com

I'd hold onto it. You could wait at least several months, when people might want the DX12 again, but they might just pick up loose pieces, here and there, rather than the full set.

Great feedback and that link helped a lot!

I'm weighing my options. I would like to get my hands on the MMS236 Batman sculpt and I think it makes more sense, money-wise , to sell the DX12 purchase the MMS236 and sell the armory as opposed to purchasing the sculpt separately.

Thanks again for the info and advice!

True that, this guy's dropped in value, just like Hulk when the 2-pack with Banner came out. The armory having a better cowl and faceplates probably made DX12 kind of dated that fast.

I decided to sell mine as well and just keep the Armory with Batman, and the deal will be made this weekend. Deal was closed @ $260, which I think is already fair considering that I pre-ordered it for $220, and I made some irreversible mods including the glove mod.

Hey guys, you were talking about DYI capes.. Can you share with us some templates and measures? :)

I bought a new head for my DX12 and, I dunno, something seems off. Could you guys give me your thoughts cuz I don't know.....

Honestly can't tell the difference between that head and the normal DX12.

Looks fine to me fiend?:dunno

2640431-3069426549-zBynj.gif

Hmmm, there's definitively something off...Perhaps the mouthplate isn't pushed in properly?

Oh...i see, the neck post needs to be pushed further down? :dunno

I bought a new head for my DX12 and, I dunno, something seems off. Could you guys give me your thoughts cuz I don't know.....

:lol Think it's the eyes, they have the wrong color!

Back