HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I bought a new head for my DX12 and, I dunno, something seems off. Could you guys give me your thoughts cuz I don't know.....

581fb943369ce0e8de456460c8ea41ac.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I bought a new head for my DX12 and, I dunno, something seems off. Could you guys give me your thoughts cuz I don't know.....

****ing hell, please don't spring things like that on me when i've just got back from the pub.

The gloves in TDKR are tucked under the gauntlets where as in the TDK they aren't

What is that thing? Did Joker get his hands on the cowl? :cuckoo:

Love the replies guys, especially the bit about the pub. :lol

Anyway, I usually use my modified Medi head for this figure so the stock head has been sitting in my parts bin for almost the whole time I've owned it. So I took it out this weekend and figured I'd take a crack at sculpting the 'squint' look. I'd post in the modification thread but that place doesn't get much traffic nowadays. These aren't the best pics, I took them with my phone. I'll take some better pics with my camera tomorrow.

I'm fairly pleased with it. :)

Baffling that this is their 3rd or 4th attempt and still can't get it. You'd think they'd give it to someone else by now.

I really don't see any problems with this. Anyone care to elaborate? I bought DX12 about a year after it came out. So yeah. Not really caught up.

Mostly just the goofy eyes/mouths. Armory update fixed that.

Hot Toys Dark Knight - The Armory with Alfred and Bruce Wanye video review 1/6 - YouTube

at 3.27 he compare the dx12 to the armory

I'm selling a new dx12 in the for sale section in the forum if any of you guys interested.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151238
FS: Batman Dx12

I really don't see any problems with this. Anyone care to elaborate? I bought DX12 about a year after it came out. So yeah. Not really caught up.

Definitely an improvement that's for sure. The paint on the mouths are way better and they fit in better. It's still not accurate though. :lol I'd buy the mouths but I ain't going ebay prices. Someone will cast them and sell them for $15 or whatever, you watch.

Jumping on the bandwagon, that is a fantastic mod TheFiend. I see such a difference compared to the stock head.

Back