HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks like he's judging me. Silently
:lol

Thanks for the compliments guys. It means a lot. It looks even better in hand. These pics are taken with my phone so they're not the best. There was a time I'd pop out the camera and my backrounds, play around with lightning and go the whole 9 yards, but I just can't be arsed to do it anymore. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yes, great pics...
Sharing a few pics I took with my phone ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416015910.464409.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416015926.813388.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416015941.779742.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1416015956.700299.jpg

Great pics, emeraldknight! Is that a Tony Mei cape? I'm trying to decide on either that or an lforigno.

Great pics, emeraldknight! Is that a Tony Mei cape? I'm trying to decide on either that or an lforigno.

No mate. It's the stock cape. I also want tony meis cape, but they're kind of expensive for a cape

No mate. It's the stock cape. I also want tony meis cape, but they're kind of expensive for a cape

Damn, man. You made it look great. :duff Posing and futzing make a world of difference. Whenever I see the stock cape, it usually looks like this. :lol

sillycape1.JPG

sillycape2.JPG

Damn, man. You made it look great. :duff Posing and futzing make a world of difference. Whenever I see the stock cape, it usually looks like this.

View attachment 146342

View attachment 146343

Thx!
In the end, the stock cape isn't that bad if you put some time in it to make look good.
Jejeje, your Bats looks happy

:lol Nah, I just found those on eBay. I have the Armory Batman and am looking to add some DX12 accessories. Got the cowl and mouthplates and the belt all coming in. Looking for a stand and a nice custom cape.

That's the thing with the DX12 - if you don't know what you're doing, he'll look like a dumbass. If you do, he'll look like a badass.

:lol Nah, I just found those on eBay. I have the Armory Batman and am looking to add some DX12 accessories. Got the cowl and mouthplates and the belt all coming in. Looking for a stand and a nice custom cape.

That's the thing with the DX12 - if you don't know what you're doing, he'll look like a dumbass. If you do, he'll look like a badass.

I see. Well, The armory Bats is an improvement indeed. I am having second thoughts about getting one too.
I Like those face plates and the armory is a fine piecei

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Honestly guys, buy some black fabric - either velvet or rayon and use the stock cape as a template to cut around and make your own cape.

It's real easy and saves you the custom cape prices. Fabric will run you no more than $10 and you'd probably get 2 capes worth for that price anyway, you could even have a practice run!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Honestly guys, buy some black fabric - either velvet or rayon and use the stock cape as a template to cut around and make your own cape.

It's real easy and saves you the custom cape prices. Fabric will run you no more than $10 and you'd probably get 2 capes worth for that price anyway, you could even have a practice run!

^^^^^^^^ Buy da fabric!!!!

Here's some better pics of my Bats with the eye mob and a cape that cut out.

I thought that was the armory Batman cowl, Great job. :clap

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

^^^^^^^^ Buy da fabric!!!!

Here's some better pics of my Bats with the eye mob and a cape that cut out.

He looks like my late father. That expression... it's Dad alright, encountering something he didn't like.

I thought that was the armory Batman cowl, Great job. :clap

Thanks! :rock

He looks like my late father. That expression... it's Dad alright, encountering something he didn't like.

Uh, thanks. :lol I guess I can take that as a compliment. :)

Thx!
In the end, the stock cape isn't that bad if you put some time in it to make look good.
Jejeje, your Bats looks happy

Gotta disagree, it's still far too puffy on the shoulders and looks too static no matter how much you futz it.
Don't know why they can't get the Cape right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My modded dx
77b4eef25868f767f028ae19075b8974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back