HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

d67ada17f2cee630a51cdc4f628e57d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417542027.840032.jpg
WIP Robin.

Are there any specific paints and brushes needed or recommended to pain the eyes with?

Acrilic black paint, a tiny brush and be really careful when you start painting the skin eye lines. I will post a pic of the type of brush I used.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417710063.503790.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417710077.571722.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417710088.071600.jpg

Are there any specific paints and brushes needed or recommended to pain the eyes with?

If you need any help with the mod itself, go to 46:30 of Clipper's review.

Acrilic black paint, a tiny brush and be really careful when you start painting the skin eye lines. I will post a pic of the type of brush I used.

View attachment 149804View attachment 149805View attachment 149806

Great pics, man! :clap

No problem, man! :hi5: I still don't know if I'll paint the eyes - I'm not a talented customizer and I don't want to get any paint where it shouldn't go - but I wish you the best of luck!

You could always higher/ask someone to paint it for you.

Also, acrylic paint can easily be wiped up with a bit of water. Even after its dry most the time. Unless you seal it.

Painting eyes is the hardest thing, but that's actually painting the color and what not. Doing the black wouldn't be crazy hard. Just hard. Lol I spend a lot of time painting so it's easily done with some practice.

Painting the eyelids is super easy, dude. Its really is no more than a tiny brush, black acrylic paint and a steady hand. The plus side is acrylic when wet wipes right off.

Painting the eyelids is super easy, dude. Its really is no more than a tiny brush, black acrylic paint and a steady hand. The plus side is acrylic when wet wipes right off.

Correct, TheFiend.

Is easy, just try.

Has anyone painted the eyelids on there armory headsculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if anyone has given that a try. The eyelids and the area around the eyes are sufficiently dark.

brucechange12.jpg

Back