HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I could never put my finger on what I didn't like about my dx12 until I joined these boards and found out that the head is way off!

Does the armory headsculpt resolve this or is it not much better?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I really liked the Armory cowl and it is an improvement over the stock DX12 cowl for sure but the custom cowl I now use blows the Armory cowl away. I will say this I'm toying with the idea of buying another Batman body and display him just like the Hong Kong scene from TDK and I will be more than happy to use the Armory cowl for that display.

Armory head sculpt > DX12 head sculpt but still has some inaccuracies for me, not wide enough, shape and doesn't give the look as if someone's head is underneath it.

Armory cowl is good enough for me. Only custom sculpt I needed was for my Joker.

Just received this figure yesterday. Awesome looking figure and looks great next to MoS Superman. My only quibble is I think they made the figure's ankles slightly too thin to where it looks like the lower part of the boots below the ankles joint are separate shoes.

Thats a great looking cowl, sidious. Wish other cowls were available for the QS batman...after all the mods ive done thats one of the last things that drives me crazy.

I could never put my finger on what I didn't like about my dx12 until I joined these boards and found out that the head is way off!

Does the armory headsculpt resolve this or is it not much better?

Armoury sculpt is better but the custom sculpt by Daydreamer is the best IMO.

Thanks guys I'll keep a look out for a custom!

The DX12 head and mouth plates are complete ****.

Amory is about 197% better.

The DX12 head and mouth plates are complete ****.

Amory is about 197% better.

AdobePhotoshopExpress_53c2d55c8e564c7b9562678f42c37e7a.jpg

AdobePhotoshopExpress_2eb8fd4ea1374a528a41a4e1eb90c437.jpg

Totally agree, I'm more than happy with my lightly modded DX12 with the Armory sculpt.

Mine is like that too but I haven't bothered to fix it, waiting on my cape to come in.

Is the DX12 magnetic too?

Finally pulled the trigger and got myself this guy. Bit late to the party! Should get him in the next few days. Does anyone know if the stock cape is that bad? I've seen a fair few pics of people who've managed to get it looking really good. And is it worth getting a custom cape?where and who's best?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally pulled the trigger and got myself this guy. Bit late to the party! Should get him in the next few days. Does anyone know if the stock cape is that bad? I've seen a fair few pics of people who've managed to get it looking really good. And is it worth getting a custom cape?where and who's best?
Cheers

The stock cape on my Armory Batman was driving me nuts. It didn't hang down to scale due to the material. I replaced it with a Lforigno cape and it's 100% better. Can't recommend it enough.

The stock cape on my Armory Batman was driving me nuts. It didn't hang down to scale due to the material. I replaced it with a Lforigno cape and it's 100% better. Can't recommend it enough.

Right nice one. Sorry I'm a bit new to this custom stuff, where do I get custom capes from? I think I might look into it. I've seen loads of pics and some look brilliant!

Cheers

Congrats on the pick-up! I just recently acquired this figure a few days ago myself. He's really cool looking.

The stock cape isn't all that bad in my opinion when all is said and done, but it is a bit large and puffy and is a bit tricky to install. I'm not really one to do any modifications to my figures though, preferring to simply keep them stock. Unless something is just an utter, downright atrocity, I have the propensity to just leave them the way it was intended.

Congrats on the pick-up! I just recently acquired this figure a few days ago myself. He's really cool looking.

The stock cape isn't all that bad in my opinion when all is said and done, but it is a bit large and puffy and is a bit tricky to install. I'm not really one to do any modifications to my figures though, preferring to simply keep them stock. Unless something is just an utter, downright atrocity, I have the propensity to just leave them the way it was intended.

Congrats man. I can't wait to get hold of mine, should be tomorrow night.

Yeah I've seen the stock cape looking good. I think it just takes some messing with it to get it right. And I'm with you on modding, I'm not mad on it unless it absolutely needs doing.....like the stealth strike cap, that fat suit underneath needed to go!

Stock capes without the wires often hang really well, but the custom capes like Tony Mei's capes etc drape really naturally.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442883178.817564.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Back